Looking to start a new Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Phinixx, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Phinixx

I am NC's Vigilante Phinixx. I run open platoons and have been playing a while. I've been thinking about trying to start my own outfit again but was wondering if there were people who might be interested in joining up before I launch. Looking for players who know how to coordinate and work together to get stuff done. After all, any platoon or even squad leader knows the best squad is one that acts fast. You don't need to be hardcore or anything, just ready to move. If your interested reply below and I'll try to get in touch with you. Thanks! ^-^
  2. Swordsbane

I am looking to get my group back together and I am practically starting back at the beginning, but I have a small cadre of fellows I am currently reassembling. Although I wouldn't be looking to join another outfit, we could help each other out. My outfit specializes in armored warfare, but we would be interested in gaining allies who are more infantry or aircraft minded for combined arms operations. In return we could help with recruitment for each other. My proposal would be for you to join the 42nd until it is large enough to split operations but keeping the trust and training I would hope to build, and be allies in future operations.

If this isn't to your liking, I would still suggest a partnership for combined operations. I think a network of smaller off its who specialize could... As they say.... Move mountains.

Thoughts?
  3. Phinixx

The Outfit has been created! See "The Demons Unleashed [5XRD] "