Looking forward to NC Max Gauss Saws.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Haruk, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Haruk

I know I am. Aren't you?
    • Up x 1
  2. Bape

Oh how I wish they remove nc maxes shotguns and gave us those.
    • Up x 5
  3. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Devrailis

Whatever they give us, I'd be happy as long as SAW is somewhere in the name. :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Badname707

If you're ******* with me OP...
    • Up x 1
  6. Locke

HackSAW? :eek:
    • Up x 1
  7. HannaDest

Nerf
    NC Max Gauss Saws

Dont mind me. Just preparing :eek:
    • Up x 7
  8. Phyr

They should give VS and TR a Hacksaw variant, and the NC should get a Mercy/Cosmos variant. Really don't see why they haven't yet.
    • Up x 2
  9. Haruk

I'm just a harbinger. ;)
  10. Tekuila

Been suggesting this since forever, even tweeted it to higby.
    • Up x 1
  11. Bolticus

I WANT DUAL LASHERS ON MY VS MAX WITH ZOE.
    PARTY TIME!

I'm sure that a bunch of these MAXes running around at night will cause some seizures.:p
    • Up x 4
  12. Kon

I've been pushing for this for months, I've always believed the Scat cannons Arent able to be balanced they either instagib point blank or you cant do ****.. LMG style arms for NC maxes making them similar to other maxes will end the QQ once and for all , it would even suit the Aegis Shield better
  13. Kon

no point just make the Scat Cannons shoot normal rounds wouldnt evne require drastically new models just move the barrels closer to each other.. no MAX SHOTGUNS is the best thing

GaussCannon(Default)
    Hacksaw is the High ROF
    Mattock is the Accurate
    Grinders are the High Capacity

best thing to do right is to clone the specs across all 3 max units so they are all identical and let the faciton abilities do the rest then there will be no QQ about this weapon is OP
  14. Locke

While I know this will never happen I actually wish it would. The NC MAX is slowly being nerfed into a point where there is almost no advantage to it being a shotgun MAX. TTK is now pretty much equal at 10m before falling sharply in favour of the VS/TR weapon variants. The only advantage will still be to have an instant kill capability at extreme close range instead of a 0.65 sec kill for TR/VS (at 1-5m) and damage spike at that range against enemy MAXes which wont alleviate any of the issues of feelings of helplessness TR & VS players have. It also fails to address the concerns of NC players that we have no versatile MAX (which will also create issues in competitive play).
  15. Kon

i cant see the downside to doing it really
  16. DashRendar

You mentioned this in another thread as well. If this is truly planned for the near future, then that's literally the happiest thought I've had about this game in months. If you are just trolling, I quit the game.
  17. iRhuel

18. Phyr

Unfortunately, what they should do and what they will do are completely different things.
  19. deggy

OMG MAX GAUSS SAW OP PLZ NERF!

NC maxes can kill beyond 10m now, oh god!

Yeah, I can't see any reason not to add more MAX weapon options at least. And I'm Vanu ;)
  20. Vetto

If true, cool now can you ether A. Give Vanu and Tr A max shotgun or B. Unnerf my Mercy.