Looking for...

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Dwaallichr, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Dwaallichr

Hiya

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a nice TR outfit to have some fun and teamplay.
    We are bit casual in our time online, but do like some action.

Let us know if you want us.
  2. Yawnn

www.goonbrigade.com

We run a platoon every evening, and are very heavily efficency and team-play oriented.

U might have heard bad things about us, but hey, haters gonna hate :)
  3. Ramaans

TR Sound of Violence on Miller. We are laid back when there is no outfit OPs, but when there is we are very organized. We organize 2-4 Outfit Operations a week, usually starting in the 18-20 GMT/UTC range, you join OPs when you can/have time/want. We've also started running open squads again. There's also SoV squads just playing on casual squad a few times a week.

Our outfit leader is dutch and it's the biggest nationality in our outfit. Though we have people from UK, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Germany, Israel, Sweden, Romania, US and many others.
    A few times a month we also organize casual events such as flash races, Galaxy rodeos or anything other stupid we come up with. The objective is to have fun.

Our basic infantry gameplay is very much worked out and is our core from which we build our organization.

You can participate in all events and operations while being a trial member. We try to keep it simple to keep it effective, anyone can work with us. You'll require a microphone and an ability to work with a team.

My youtube channel with plenty of videos of our teamwork. Teamwork is what this outfit is about. http://www.youtube.com/user/Raumance?feature=mhee

Miller recruiting 18+ mature. Go and apply. www.SoundofViolence.eu
    • Up x 1
  4. KarMaSk89

As a NC leader. I would reccomend SoV BRTD or MM they are all outstanding outfits and have alot of repsect from the other factions for good fights.
    • Up x 1
  5. Dictatorfish

The three I would recommend:
    INI Elite
    SoV
    BRTD

INI Elite are the smaller, more tactical of the three. BRTD are the larger, more strategy of the three. SoV is inbetween. Just decide what you consider most fun, what you would enjoy logging on to do, and have a chat with that outfit to see if they're the guys you'd want to play with you log on.
  6. IMTasty

Keep in mind that MM (Millenium Marines) is a Russian speaking outfit. So you have to speak Russian in order to join.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As for outfits to join, BRTD, Goon, MM, BMC, SoV, INI Elite, OC, FU and a few more. I can not really speak for the other outfits. But as for BRTD we are the largest of the bunch, we accept both hardcore and casual players, albeit we expect you to play the game on a regular basis.

We usually run some kind of ops every night, albeit the biggest one take place on Saturday, with a "Monday Night Madness" on Monday when we just to crazy **** for giggles. Even on non ops times we still have groups running, but they are of a less strict nature than what they would be during an ops. We promote community building and encourage members to play together and have fun, but obviously during ops it takes a more serious nature with battle coms running. So basically you get both chill and relaxed play and more serious gameplay, and no events are mandatory to show up too, we accept that people have a private life. For longer periods of inactivity (vacation for example) we require you to tell us about it beforehand though, otherwise you risk being given the boot.

We as an outfit always strive to get better and improve. We are already a force to be reckoned with on Miller. But remember, we care a great deal about keeping our reputation clean. BRTD has existed since 2003, we have a long tradition and we intend to keep that tradition and reputation untarnished. So we expect good behavior both towards TR outfits/players but also NC and VS ones.

We got members from pretty much everywhere, I am also pretty sure we got more liberty and freedom loving Americans than any NC outfit on the EU servers. But basically we get members from everywhere, the majority are from Europe though for obvious reasons.

For the latest update on BRTD, atm we are experimenting, discussing and testing ideas for better inter-squad coordination and communication while still retaining close platoon cooperation. Ideally we want to have everything, well oiled, well functioning tight squads that are part of a platoon and work together as such. A platoon who in turn is also working together with other platoons and a lot of times other outfits as well. In the end we want to be as good as possible, that's all there is too it, I do not believe BRTD will ever stop improving.

Offical BRTD site: http://www.brtd.net/

Our thread on this forum: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-brtd-combined-forces-team-play.67095/