Looking for/ want to make the right crew

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by RockPlanetSide2, May 26, 2017.

1. RockPlanetSide2

I'm just tired of being on defense and watching bases fall because the NC are just fielding Medics, Engs, and Infiltrators when they should be only sending out HA's and MAXES. Over and over and over I just watched these uncontrolled zerg platoons fail, and then just having to read the stupid comments of terrible leaders in the command chat about why the base was really lost and not that it was because they would not control their stupid Zerg Platoon with random class pulls. "We should have been able to beat the enemy HA/MAXes with our Medics and Snipers!"... makes me ill.

1) I'd like to get back to the days of massive lock on rocket platoons, just crapping on enemy armor columns. (But, Locks on's are getting nerfed!... shut the **** up... 20 nerfed locks on still maul anything.)

2) I want to get back to the days of good platoon leaders knowing when to just field all Heavy Assault and just "Rocket Primary"/Grenade the S*** out of a control room to take a base, and know when its time to not screw with the "lesser classes." Let the Zerg field Medics and drop Ammo packs... lord knows there's enough of them.

3) I want to get back to the days where platoon leaders knew how to mark sundys with smoke and set up Heavy Assault/Rocket Launcher Galaxy/Valkeryie drops to get rid of them and just clear bases in seconds of enemy trash.

4) A Platoon where people listen when its time to change classes and don't wait to stand around and see if everybody else is listening before they commit to orders.

5) A Platoon when the order is given to pull a f***ing Galaxy everybody just does not stand around being silent because they "don't want to fly".

6) A Platoon when the order to "Pull maxes" is given everybody is in a suit or has an ENG repair tool out and ready, not their mouth open holding a sniper rifle.

WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?