Looking for VS outfit.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by KaiserXIV, Dec 26, 2016.

1. KaiserXIV

Planetside 2 gets lonely pretty fast, I'm looking for an outfit that's a laid back outfit with some seriousness in parts.

PSN: KaiserXIV if needed to reach me.

Thanks!
  2. Arkserion

If you get no offers here, try the PS2onPS4 reddit.
    • Up x 1
  3. KaiserXIV

Tried reddit and still waiting for a reply after almost 2 days.
  4. Arkserion

Huh that's weird. There's usually someone online offering help.
    Edit: Try messaging Vanoese through private message or try Sandman211(I think that was his name). Vanoese is VEE8 and Sandman is Void. IIrc, VEE8 is short on people.

Edit: If worse comes to worse, you can join the 187 Terran Guard and help me kickstart our VS counterpart(?). I'm trying to get my outfit mates to play the other two factions but so far no luck.
    • Up x 1
  5. KaiserXIV

I've been in the 187th before. I got inactive because of schoolwork and left because of it. I could help you guys on the kickstarting VS part, because i play VS all the time. *literally* Bad side is, i'm never almost going to play TR or NC.
  6. Arkserion

That may be a problem. Recently command is back at pushing members to do our mandatory TR ops. We have gotten some new members in command albeit lower ranking that seem to be more lenient. Hopefully Vanoese or Sandman will respond because that seems like your best option for now.
    • Up x 1
  7. KaiserXIV

Alright, I'll try. Thanks for the help!
    • Up x 1
  8. Arkserion

No problem. Logging off for the night so I won't be able to respond(if you reply with a question or something) until later. I hope things work out.

Edit: I forgot to clarify that you need to message them on reddit. The names I wrote above is there reddit username. Aight peace