Looking for outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Caboche, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Caboche

Willing to sacrifice my life for the Republic, I am looking for an outfit to play with ;) TR is way too chaotic usually, which can frustrate me at times :mad:

Being a bit older (34), I am looking for sensible ppl with respect to RL, fun and common sense in tactics. Due to RL constraints, I am not too enthusiastic about using TS.

I prefer playing the following classes, unless the tides of war dictate different necessities: LA > INF > ENG
    I am not particularly skilled in aerial vehicles, ground vehicles are fine and a bit upgraded.

/w me in game (cabocheX) or here.

Cheers!

[Edit] Can be closed.
  2. Alexus

Hello and welcome fellow Republican, I am sure you will find a good place in our outfit, The Crimson Wolves, our in-game tag is CAEC. You can usually find us Esamir, though when duty calls we can be at Indar but rarely Amerish. I am online during 4 o'clock to 7 o'clock GMT+8, for more info go here: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/caec-crimson-wolves-tr.76616/, we are a free man for btw, anyone is accepted, (yes even noobs at times). Have a good time!!! AND PLEASE JOIN!!!! PLEEEAAASSEEEE!!! ;)
  3. Caboche

Hey Alexus! Thanks for the offer; but the timezone you're in is not suited to mine. Cheers!
  4. RIctavius

Would you considered the Republican Shock Guard? In the U.K
  5. Caboche

Hi RIctavius; sorry for the late reply. I had already found an outfit. But thanks for the inv though!