Looking for Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Spazbats, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Spazbats

Looking for an outfit on any faction that doesnt speak like theyre playing toy solidiers, i get it that you think its cool and thats great but its just not for me, been in platoons for the last week and theyre all nerds on a power trip and its really putting me off the game, i would like an organised outfit that has fun together and speak like normal people not one where they just shout or scream at people and act like "cool role players"

sorry if my post comes across as sarcastic or bad mannered but it's really been irritating me lol

Thanks for reading, hope someone has a normal outfit that would like to have me
  2. BjørnÚlfr07

Hey. Not sure if you're still interested but I'm re-creating my Outfit; The 707th Charlie Company. We need recruits & honestly, most of the time we just hang out in our Discord Server. We can give you more information if youre interested. Our Outfit & the Discord Banner it belongs to is mainly casual and can stay casual if you so choose. We ARE organized and somewhat Militaristic in terms of having a Ranking system (promotion granted via good work in our Banner) and leadership positions allowing certain people of certain ranks the option to lead others in a Platoon-style. No one here gets power-trips considering we don't allow power tripping cringe, and we try our best to avoid toxic communication, that includes acting like it's a real military and yelling at lower ranking members simply because you have a higher rank and think you are vastly superior than everyone else. Anyways, hit me up if you're interested.
  3. Tarvaldd

Hello Spazbats!
    If you're still looking, we're a Semi-Competitive adult Casual group that loves to team play and even laugh at our mistakes. We're fresh around 12-14 strong, and a big multi-gaming discord with 130 or so people. A 3 year strong community, who just have a good time. If you're still looking I hope you'll come by and check out our discord friend!

[DISCORD]
    https://discord.gg/KnqbAZ7
  4. Oddbobs

Check out RG5 for TR - we have regular OPS every friday at 7pm EST and have open platoons running every now and again - current 40 players and muster roughly 10 atm (only 1 month old). Requirements are in our recruitment description