Looking for outfit (new player)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by marshkie, Apr 26, 2015.

1. marshkie

I've heard the game can be a lot more fun with an outfit, so if you're in one and have some room, tell me about it.
  2. Shiftmendps2

[IMG]

Danger 5 is recruiting - We are a tight knit group of friends who play for fun - but accomplish a lot at the same time. Add me in game if your interested. My name is Shiftmend.
  3. Girn85

Hey man we are looking for people to recruit for our outfit called the RedeploySiders add me in game, name is DoubleG85VS, and I'll set you up
  4. marshkie

added
  5. _Gilgamesh_

The Murder Beards have been playing since Alpha, so we have seen the game with all of its changes, and we are always accepting new members. The game can be tough to start and can feel overwhelming, but we are always teaching new players and helping them get their feet on the ground, we even do give always on our twitch that may help you get some station cash (now Daybreak Cash) to get that pretty new gun =)
  6. Giligan96

Are you still recruiting? I'm a noob to PS2 and to PC gaming but I'm getting a hang of the M+KB. I come from consoles most my life so I have played many shooters. Just not as fast reaction time with M+KB. Looking for a VS outfit on Connery to join up with. I'm a great support player. Here's a noob question while I'm at it- I see people saying 'add me in game'- uh, where do I do that? Sorry:(