Looking for new Vanu outfit with teamspeak

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by borgqueenx, Aug 14, 2015.

1. borgqueenx

Sociality and fun comes first. some special ops missions are nice as well.

Let my info speak for itself if youre curious about me...

Im quite sad that my last outfit called Iron Pulse disbanded when i came back from holidays.

I'm a heavy assault/ max player, but dont mind playing as engineer to help my team. i dont really play other classes.
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8260413905113975505
  2. Shamrock

Konijntjex your welcome to join UMVS, just send me a tell in game, we have a squad up every evening, ill give you our TS details and PW when you get in touch.
  3. borgqueenx

accepted the offer. was also the only offer but ok :p
  4. Lilium Atratum

Hey,
    I am looking for an organized outfit as well. However, one problem I have with UMVS is the hard activity requirement.
    When I play, I like tight organized squads.But there are times that I am not playing for a while for various reasons.

Also, I am confused which software you are using. In one point I see mumble, in another teamspeak...
  5. borgqueenx

I joined the Division, its the old iron pulse. really quality outfit with teamspeak and lots of fun.

About UMVS, they are awesome as well and i was kinda sad to say goodbye there. But they play less then the division does. still well organised and skilled.
    • Up x 1
  6. Shamrock

Lilium we switched to using Team Speak, we used to use mumble but found that it became unreliable on occasions and that TS was more stable. If you send me a whisper in game I will send you a squad invite and you can run with us.