Looking For Dedicated NC Snipers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mr.GonzoHeisenberg, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Mr.GonzoHeisenberg

Hi, this is LostSpartan009.

As the thread title suggests, I am looking for New Conglomerate players who are dedicated to Sniping. For a long time I have played as a Sniper for the NC (since late 2013 or so) and have developed a knack for it. The issue is, no outfits have any real use for snipers, not even good ones

So, I've decided to seek out like minded individuals in order to create a new outfit, dedicated to snipers.

Here's is some of the criteria I am looking for in potential comrades.

These players are:
    • DEDICATED to sniping (or are "Sniper Mains" as they are sometimes referred to).
    • Okay with working in smaller squads.
    • Enjoy more than one aspect of sniping, i.e. long-range, mid-range, shorter-range, and close quarters (although this particular point is not a necessity).
    • Aren't married to one singular rifle for all situations (you strict EM4 Longshot users, you know who you are).
    • Patient. Sniping can take lots of patience. We could be in the same general area for prolonged periods of time. This is not the place to be trigger happy.
    • Have a decent amount of experience in the game (this is also not a necessity).
    • Enjoy taking the time to explore Auraxis and it's beauty. Snipers most always have to take a long route to a nesting area. It's easier if players already enjoy this process.
    • Willing to communicate with their squads (as small as they are). The whole purpose of this new Sniper outfit, would be to allow us snipers to enjoy each-others company. As such, we should work as a team to maximize our potential, as well as our fun!
    • Reasonable active in Planetside 2.
    • Willing to be competitive if necessary!

If you meet at least 4 of these criteria, consider responding to this thread, or messaging me in game @LostSpartan009 if I am available there!

An outfit name has not been decided yet. I figured that the first few individuals who are interested in this idea would help me form a name, set or rules, rankings, discord, etc. The first to respond will also have the option of co-leading the outfit with me (please help me).

I look forward to meeting you all. And if you have made it to the end of the long *** post, give yourself a pat on the back! Thank you for taking the time to read all of this!
  2. Bosstrout

hey im brand new to the game but i only really plan on sniping since its my preferred way to play fps. If your ok dealing with a noob then id be down.
  3. Mr.GonzoHeisenberg

All whom are dedicated are welcome! Let's set up a time to meet!
  4. Bosstrout

sweet sounds good!!
  5. Mr.GonzoHeisenberg

I and a few other players have begun the "Black Herons" outfit. We are, as advertised, dedicated to sniping. Join us! Here's a ling to our new discord as well. You can help us develop the outfit as we grow!
  6. Mr.GonzoHeisenberg

https://discord.gg/NRm4WgH
  7. Mafia_bro_lol

hello, I just recently started playing PS2 on PC. I had played it before on PS4 and was around rank 18. I just started again today on PC and am rank 5. I main the Infiltrator class and am on NC. I would like to join your Outfit if that is okay.
  8. evilrat

i just started i want to know if you can be my mentor because u look badass
  9. Mr.GonzoHeisenberg

Still want a mentor?
  10. StoneWallBastion

I'm down for joining up, I love exploring the back alleys of Auraxis, surveying the land, enjoying the view, keeping warm in a nice nest, and blowing enemies heads off from 400m away. I am a good sniper and I can fly as low to the ground as necessary to avoid detection.

Sincerely,
    SolomonKane2