Looking for An Outfit

Discussion in 'Briggs (AU)' started by EPIC389, Oct 13, 2015.

1. EPIC389

Ok, I am currently looking for an outfit for the TR(I main terran republic).

If you check up my stats it is painfully obvious that I suck at the game.

Based on these 2 alone, I have seen multiple outfits that don't worry about these problems.

However I have 3 major issues.

- Planetside to is usually playable but I occasionally have bouts of extreme lag mainly when I start up the game

- I am extremely busy in real life and thus, I am only able to play on weekends(maybe Fridays) and sometimes I cant play at all

- Due to the busy life I lead, I often have time restraints when playing, maybe 1-3 hours. Within these times, if you are considering for me to join, you must consider that I may leave at any moment without a given warning.

So these are my 3 problems. I hope I find an outfit that overlooks these problems.

See everyone on the battlefield
  2. Spartan101

I'd be willing to give you a shot.
    I'm the outfit leader for the Brotherhood of the Mercenary, were an organized bunch who focus on infantry and armor play but we understand that real life comes first.

Feel free to send me a message in game, visit our website www.clan-botm.com , connect to our teamspeak (address provided on contact) server or all of the above

If you find were not to your liking you can check out the TR outfit list on the Briggs subreddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Briggs/wiki/tr_outfits You'll find these outfits are the active ones on the server.

Maybe I'll see you around

Spartan
  3. EPIC389

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you