Looking for an Outfit!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Looneyterran, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Looneyterran

Oh hai!
    I'm in real life a 17 year old guy living in Stockholm, Sweden, playing Planetside 2 since the beta.
    My ingame name is Looneyterran and currently got Battle rank 14.
    I am, as the title suggests, looking for an outfit! I'm currently in one, but the lack of activity in this one is bugging me and I'd like to join a happy and somewhat serious outfit.

Skills:
    I don't want to claim that I'm an expert at the game, but I know how it works and I usually do fine.
    I like to play all classes almost equally, it all depends on the situation, but if I have to choose one it would be Engineer.

Preferences:
    The optimal outfit for me is a Swedish one, as I'm swedish myself, but I wouldn't mind either if the outfit is english. And obviously it's important to match the timezone.
    The style of the outfit doesn't matter all that much, I'm just looking for a group of players to join in and kick som NC and VS a@@.

I'll answer questions you got if there's any, that's all!

Loyalty until death! Strength in unity!
  2. hroafelme

You are free to tryout with 01WG (Warriors of Glory), Just jump on to our Teamspeak wgclan.net

we have around 20 members always on TS. Reaching 60-80 on prime time.
    We have several Swedish and many Nordic members, Myself being Swedish.

If you want more information you can checkout our website http://wgclan.co.uk