Looking for an outfit [VS]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Riftmaker, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Riftmaker

I'm looking for a VS outfit on Miller that is infantry focused. I would prefer an outfit with at least 40-50 active members in prime time since even with the best tactics and well trained players in this game you still need numbers or else the zerg will crush you with brute force.
    I don't mind if either in-game voice or TS is required,i can use both and have a mic if that's really necessary.

It's fun to zerg around but that can only entertain someone for so long before they get bored,that's why i'm now making this thread. I'm interested to see if such an outfit exists on the VS side of Miller. I have seen them on TR and NC but it seems i picked the wrong faction(i'm level 50 so at least until they introduce an empire change service i'm pretty much stuck here).I will be happy if i'm proven wrong and if we have what i'm looking for ^^
  2. undeadgaiaphage

3. Stanis

On Miller there is probably only 1 VS outfit that has 40 members online at prime time.
    There are outfits that have active Ops nights and many are recruiting on the forums.

I am from Vanu Corp.
    • We don't require you to play every moment of the game in an outfit squad. We expect you will want to!
    • Come and play the game with us. See if we fit what you are looking for in PS2.
    For more info, this is our recruitment thread.

Contact me via PM if you want any further info.
  4. Dictatorfish

To be honest, the only VS outfits I can think of that have 40-50 strong ops on a regular basis are VR (Vanu's Revenge) and DIG (Dignity of War). Pretty much all other VS outfits are 1-2 squads in strength. Obviously, please correct me if I'm wrong, these are just the outfits I know of.
  5. Phosphoros

6. cassan0va

Most nights around 7pm-9pm we run a full platoon.
    We've recently changed our recruitment process to focus on getting the people in we want rather than the people that only join for a cool name or a good idea.

Process contains some documentation we want everyone to read before joining and then its followed up by a quiz.
    After that you fill out your regular application using the score from the quiz to get that final touch.

We require our members to use Teamspeak when playing.. Always, Mic Required.
    Thats just some of the major stuff you can find the rest in our recruitment thread or just drop me a PM:)
  7. Riftmaker

Thanks for all the replies ^^ Didn't play much lately so i didn't actually have time to consider any of them because it wouldn't help if i joined and then remained inactive for the first days.
    About DWG,i actually applied and was accepted but the reason i didn't end up joining was the fact that after 2-3 days roaming around in-game and on your TS asking for an invite i didn't get it.
    Wasn't impressed with that.
  8. cassan0va

After acceptance there's a post that should have been linked to you that contains what you should do after joining and considering you're saying that you roamed around in TS kinda contradicts everything in that post.

Anyhow to make it short, you should have contacted Archdemon/Archangel, Skrillex, Davelantor or Eval for an invite, those are the people that would have sent you an invite to the outfit.
  9. Riftmaker

Don't remember receiving any link which might explain what happened afterwards. Ty for clearing it up.
  10. cassan0va

It should have provided you with information bout mandatory certs, basic training videos and who to contact for invites etc.
    You used the same handle on the DWG site? If so i can look into it:)
  11. Riftmaker

It was months ago so don't worry about it. Don't even remember my username on the site,probably used my in-game name but not sure. Either way if i get more time to actually play and decide to join an outfit i'll look into it.