Looking for ACTIVE outfit.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by RevJimJonez, Jul 20, 2015.

1. RevJimJonez

Hello fellow PS2'ers. I'm a BR 35 player that went NC and am having a hard time finding a truly active outfit for PS2. I'm generally on 3-5 hours in the afternoon (CST) and longer on the weekends. I'd like to find an outfit that runs together daily and has good leadership, and availability for training with new players that still have much to learn about this game.

I've been with a couple of outfits in this game so far, one was really large and generally had some form of squad play going daily, but the leadership had way too much ego for how poorly they were able to actually lead the outfit, which is a shame as there were large amounts of really great people in their outfit. The other outfit I tried would run together, sometimes, and when they did it was a chaotic spread of squad mates at various points on the map with no command or leadership during play.

Maybe I'm being too picky for a FPS game, but I like a tight knit community of friends that are active. I'm willing to put in the time, and do my part as a member of the outfit, and really do enjoy most all aspects of PS2.

It may also be that I've chosen the wrong faction, if that's the case I welcome any feedback for switching to a faction with better choices for outfits. At BR 35 I think I would rather know now if switching is preferable, than to invest time getting higher for a faction that doesn't suit my preferences in regard to outfit choices.

Thanks gang!
  2. Gables

For NC your best bet is probably VoC, they run together often and seem to have a tight knit community. NC tends to be the lone wolf faction, so if you aren't opposed to it and VoC doesn't work out I would suggest trying out the other factions.
  3. RevJimJonez

Understood, I will try and reach out to VoC. I really like planetside 2, but one thing I have learned is the game is 10 times more fun if you're running with a good outfit or at the very least a good tightknit squad. That is why I am definitely not opposed to changing factions if need be, I have played a little of each faction and enjoy them all.
  4. capoach

Apply to v0c using the ingame browser