Looking for a Serious Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by PenguinTwinky, Apr 1, 2023.

1. PenguinTwinky

I'd like to find a serious outfit that has basic human understanding. Aka: I'll be spending time offline due to wrist issues, work, burnout, or even playing PS2 with a group of friends. I've been playing PS2 since 2013 so I have a wide understanding of the game, even though my KDA doesn't reflect it. I have no issues sacrificing myself for the team, I enjoy playing medic, heavy and infiltrator. I've played with armor outfits in the past and excel as a gunner for both main tanks, and harrassers. I can provide references of big names in the community (though they haven't been active as of recent times). Currently, I am putting effort into TR Heavy to unlock the Butcher, then I plan on playing NC Infiltrator until I unlock the Tempest. I'm willing to dedicate time and effort into any learning experience needed.
    Unfortunately, I'm an open mic type of player, so my dogs can be heard though not very often. I don't care for zergfits, prefer smaller numbers with more effort. Though I'm playing on Emerald, I live in Alaska, so my online hours tend to be a little wonky. Any questions please feel free to ask and I'll respond as soon as I'm available.
  2. AntDX316

I've heard VKTZ (VS Outfit) is serious where you need to play certain roles or get kicked. They do great on alerts.

Mine isn't serious but you can join the ISV Discord to see the guides there too on the side.
    https://discord.com/invite/T68yHueBKe
  3. waystin2

PGSN have been gaming together for over 20 years. Small group of tight friends that like to get into the scrap. Let me know if you want to swing by our discord server and I will send out an invite.
  4. RevJimJonez

I went to VKTZ's discord, did the little "introduce yourself" chore they have as soon as you log on.. then just sat there for about 35-40 minutes. I'm guessing if you're there long enough eventually someone might stumble in and ask WTF you're doing there? LOL

I know I'm not the original poster, but figured if anyone from that outfit read the posts here, maybe they could fire the recruiting staff they have now and get someone that is paying attention. (Not for nothing, but there were two other people in there sitting at least as long as I did. I think I just got tired of watching youtube in a separate window and left before they did)

5. AntDX316

Having to watch Youtube videos before proceeding to next steps when in VKTZ? That is a good idea though.

I know the hassles and issues of having to go through a procedure before actually doing stuff which is why my Outfit was made.