Looking for a outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DNIC3, Jul 2, 2020.

1. DNIC3

Hello I really like playing this game I just started a couple weeks ago and I’m looking for a outfit I’m recently new to pc and mouse and keyboard i will need some guidance and training on how this massive game works I’m looking for a competitive outfit and a team that’s willing to train.
  2. MisterTwister22

If you play on NC Check out RCN6. Add me in-game @MisterTwister22 or @MisterTwister22#3839 on discord. We just had a very succesful Ops night tonight. I'd love to put you in an environment like that. :D
  3. DNIC3

i sent you a request on discord
  4. SharkBait22820

Planetside 2 outfit
    Hello and Welcome from the The Kaldaran Empire!!!

If you are apart of the NC and play on the Emerald Server then I implore you Join our outfit. We cater to Ages 18+ and a fun, lively environment. With in our Empire you can grow with in the ranks, meet new people from all over, and kick some massive butt along the way. We are not some outfit that will only look at you like a number but more like family. We strive for communication and feedback with in out ranks.

So If you want to become part of the The Kaldaran Empire then I highly encourage you to join up and see what we are about.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/218230/discussions/0/2245552086097954679/