Looking for a outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by gilbz, Mar 11, 2013.

1. gilbz

As you can imagine from both the title of this here thread and the sub category it is listed under, I am looking for an outfit to join. I have not been long with the Terran Republic on Miller, as I used to play Vanu Soverginity on Watterson, but I have every interest in remaining on the Miller server as it is an EU server and more of my friends play on Miller.

Brief resume:

19 years old
    I speak fluent English
    I have a working mic (not the best quality however)*
    My favored role is that of a tank commander**
    I normally play Engineer though I can and will change classes if the situation requires me to do so.
    I cannot fly, despite a couple friends trying to teach me how, I just cannot get the hang of it.

* Despite having a working mic and speaking fluent English, I do suffer from Social Anxiety/phobia, although this is something I am working to combat, it still is a major issue for me when it comes to communicating with others.

** Despite being a tank commander, i am still new to Terran so I am still learning the ropes of how to properly wield a Prowler, along with that I also have very little in the way of certifications put into it as of the moment, once again though, I am working to resolve that.

Other information:

Although I live in the UK and thus will be around during the day, I am a university student and workload will have an effect on when I can play, and when I cannot, this is unfortunately something outside of my power to influence.

For the most part in this game I have been in a mercenary kind of mindset, usually tagging along behind a big clan that I find in my travels and just being of assistance to them. I even have a small band of followers I guess you could call it, who hop into battle with me, but are not tied down by a clan. I mention this because there will be occasions where both a prospective clan and my own little band of brigands are online and wanting to play and in such situations, I would like to ask for the freedom to run amok with them.

Why join an outfit at all if you have a small little band of ragtag followers: Well to be honest, as fun as that is. I would like to be a part of something bigger (aside from the faction in general) than like a small rabble of guys.

Other Stuff:

I know this will seem like a very picky resume and I won't deny that, it is. But I thought I would post this here and not just wander into an outfit, only to be kicked out due to lack of commitment or some such. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mareofdarkness Here is my Steam community ID, I would say contacting me over that would be better as I have Steam up/open pretty much all the time and it is nice to meet new people. Also please ignore the brony-esque profile if it bothers you, because although technically I am a Brony, I am very detached from the fandom and still only have that picture as an Avatar because a friend kindly drew it for me.
  2. AdennTM

Adding you on steam mate.

For what I hear it seems you would be a perfect fit for Freelancers Union (FU) Outfit. We take pride in our clan's motto, the serious clan for the casual gamer. In other words you can go online whenever you want but when you do you will always find a (relatively :p) mature ambient in which to play in.

We don't have ops nights so rather treat every play session as one. This will vary on the squad/platoon leader you have at the moment though.

I can add you as a friend ingame and you can game with us whenever you want. If you do decide to give us a try you have a 30 day trial in which you are basically a full member, except that you have trial in front of your name :p

So give me a chat and check us out ingame. You seem like a nice fella!
  3. Flukeman62

^
    what he said. I joined =FU= and haven't looked back since.
  4. Dotz0r

You are spoilt for choice in regards to TR of miller.
  5. IMTasty

You forgot to do the whole promotion and outfit talk mate, who do you expect to do it? Yami? Hah!