Looking for a home...

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Nubs, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Nubs

I'm currently looking to home about 10-15 players (maybe more over time as well). We made a run of it with our outfit but time has moved on since ps1 and our youthful enthusiasm for all things planetside ebbed to the point where .. we like playing, we just cant be arsed to recruit what is basically an entire outfit of people in order to do interesting stuff, especially with PS2's attrocious recruiting support.

In terms of what we like to do... pretty much anything. We dont take the game too seriosuly, but at the same time, we also like to get things done and when things are 'serious' we pay attention to orders and get objectives done quickly.

Obviously an intake of such a large group of players is not going to be something undertaken lightly, by either side, as it could cause friction so if you are interested, message me and maybe if i can tag along with your outfit for a couple of evenings and see how things fit and if i fit we can then work it out.

It's sad to see the end of Nordic Assault, but it seems that it is our time.
  2. Phosphoros

Well, if you and your friend are mature, team oriented, over the age of 18 and are willing to shed blood on the battlefield.
    You are welcome to try and apply to WASP.
    http://wasp-inc.com/forum.php
    Many aspire, few attain.
  3. KarMaSk89

One Word. "Conz" Lots of Nords here already :)
    Message Grymm or Baptist ingame if you wanna chat.
  4. Czuuk

We have more played time than DVS. Allegedly. According to statistics. But who believes those? I can neither confirm nor deny the contents of this post. Things I say twice are a lie.

Things I say twice are a lie.
  5. Luzario

www.252nd.eu

you can contact us directly in the homepage chat and we can do a session together.... we have platoons online every day as we have many people rotating in order to lead platoons so that dedicated PLs don't burn out (platoons are some times public.... 3 times a week we do organized outfit only ops, but you can tag along if you want a test run)

but you already got a response from 2 good outfits, so im just here to make you aware :D

best regards and good luck in finding your new home!
  6. Nubs

Thanks for the info chaps. We arent really nordic anymore, its just that when we were born on the 23rd may 2003 (ps1 launch day) it was originally a squad run by a group of friends from norway plus some uk hangers on.. and we kinda stuck together after that. Most of those who remain are actually UK, but stil have some Nordic guys too :)
  7. Emitz Devil

If you guys are still looking for homes, any of the outfits above are extremely good outfits to join, there are tons of funny guys and a few different play styles in each one of them :)

If they aren't what your looking for the Digital Legion might be the play style you fancy.

www.digital-legion.com