Looking for a Gunner / Cobalt / TR

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Garnf, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Garnf

Hello,
    i am
    Looking for a Vehicle Gunner. Harasser, Prowler, Valkyrie and Liberator … nearly all Weapons unlocked, so you can choose freely.
    I expect halfway fluent English, German, Italian or French combined with a working Microphone. It does not matter if you are a Veteran or a new Player. What is more important is tha
    t you are a friendly guy that understands that Planetside2 is a game and does not go into
    Nerdrage
    Mode when Stuff is not working out from time to time.

Ingame: Garnfite
  2. Garnf

Wow, the field got left blank. Never post on a new Cellphone. Here we go again:
    Hello, I am looking for a Harasser / Prowler / Valkyrie / Liberator Gunner. I expect the ability to be able to cummunicate in either English, German, French or Italian, a working Microphone and the ability to use Discord and / or Teamspeak3.
    It does not matter if you are a Veteran or a new Player. What matters is that you are a friendly guy that understands that Planetside2 is a game and there is no need to Nerdrage. I am playing to have fun while blowing Stuff up.
    Leave a short Text here, contact me on Steam (n.baer) or ingame (Garnfite).
  3. TristanBanzai

Still looking for gunners pal? Feel free to hop in our discord some time and join us, we take vehicles pretty often and we don't take the game too seriously either https://discord.gg/7HcGFNx