looking for a fun outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by warriorirl, Jan 31, 2013.

1. warriorirl

i just got into this game and love it.. im still learning what to do because there is so much to take in and this game is different then any other i played, but i like it and also am a monthly subscriber

i am used to team work, i am in a mature guild in guild wars 2 and we do strictly wvw so im used to taking orders and giving them also when we are in a big fight

i play mostly Heavy Assault and infiltrator, but depending on the situation i play a little between everything.

:) im looking forward to hearing from someone and i hope to be in great battles with my teammates.. in the end.. we Terran republic are all fighting for the same cause!
  2. Beardedobject

www.theenforcers.org We are a PS1 veteran outfit. We're most active on weekends, particularly Friday night for our drunken brawl event, but weekday evenings we have about a squads worth of regulars.
    In PS1 we did a lot of large OPs but since we play more to have fun now, we're doing spec ops and Lib runs.
    We're a mature outfit age wise with the majority of the members over 30. Feel free to drop by our HQ or tag one of us in game.
  3. Rycon

ZCompany man! If you want fun, that is all we are about.
  4. Delta102

If your looking for organization and maturity then I would suggest giving the Black Widow Company a look, we value all playstyles hardcore and casual so there is a spot for anyone who decides to join. Would suggest reading the planetside two portal as it explains it better than I could.
    http://the-bwc.com/wp/
  5. PrimalPhantom

6. Scalia

7. Cyridius