Looking for a "Elite" NC/TR Outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Prosecutor, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Prosecutor

Hello there!

What i expect:
    A skilled Small/Medium sized outfit with a nice community(we all want to have a laugh while playing dont we? ;) ).
    Furthermore i want to be able to do stuff with a TEAM aka im looking for teamplayers that have the ability to cover my back while i cover yours. I expect the outfit to use TS3 or other voice com. software because without that teamplay is not possible!

What you get from me:
    I'm a dedicated PS2 player and PS1 vet. I'm always pushing it to the limit giving 110% to ensure our victory!
    I understand that this is a TEAM game and you can only succed with teamplay so i dont mind certing into stuff thats required for teamplay e.g. maxing medic skills etc or whatever you require.
    My main focus is infantry combat and im not a bad pilot either (though there are quite a few out there that can control Libs/ESF better than me).
    My main char is a NC called Prosecutor i've almost maxed (nanoweave 5 + abilitys) Medic/HA and LA.
    Although it sucks to start over i would do so incase i find a decent TR outfit.

PSU links from both my TR and NC Char:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Prosecutor
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Kowai
  2. Zehtuka

• Up x 1
  3. Yawnn

4. Dictatorfish

Join GOON, they are definitely the smallest, most elite TR outfit on Miller.

EDIT:
    Sorry, I feel like I'm being mean. My honest opinion: WASP are decent. I haven't see INI in action, but I hear good stuff about them too.
    • Up x 1
  5. Yawnn

Let the jealousy begin.

First of all, we are medium sized. Second of all, you keep talking like you're outfit is aaaalll about quality. I have yet to see you pull somthing pro off.

You wish you could recruit people like we do. Sure, some might be semi-good, but we make them good. Reason you keep goong with your "we dont mass-recruit blabla" is because no one really wants to join a bunch of mil-sim sissys. I mean, i,ve watched your stream once, its obvious you're a bunch of guys that didn't make the cut to join up and therefor project your biggest dreams in a game...which is well..****
    • Up x 1
  6. Dictatorfish

We'll keep playing our game, you keep playing yours. But at the end of the day, OP wanted "A skilled Small/Medium sized outfit" for which GOON doesn't qualify. The two outfits I recommended are.
  7. Believer

Looking at the OPs stats, it would appear he/she wants a spawn camp outfit, as his/her stats indicate a high K/D ratio but a poor damage taken/received ratio, not to mention the defended/captured ratio. I mean no disrespect whatsoever, spawn camping is a very legitimate strategy.
  8. MorteDeAmgelis

You may want to look into DL :)
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/digital-legion-eu-miller.69426/

Gets squads up everynight though we have yet to max a platoon!
    We use Mumble for comms and even looking to get some dedicated tanker / air guys incase you need help with either.

Our forms are currently down but should be back up sometime today, something with the server crashed and the guys that host the server aren't open Sundays!

You also may want to look at

This was one of our ops nights. Enjoy :).
  9. Prosecutor

this is a video i filmed ages ago to show a friend the LA class. ****** quality and its not edited.
    dont blame me just cause 80% of the players cant even shoot straight...
    • Up x 1
  10. Yawnn

Lol, keep talking like you're some authority on the subject on which outfit is skilled or not.

Unlike you, I've actually fought against most outfits on this server and documented it. Until you actually get your outfit recognized in some way, you should know when to hush.

TS: If you're not sure, you're welcome to join up any night for some casual/ops play on our ts3
  11. Dictatorfish

Sorry, Prosecutor, for sort of hi-jacking your thread. It wasn't intended, but I have to reply to this. Also, Yawnn is one of the reasons why this forum is still entertaining for me. =]

I wasn't referring to the word "skilled", rather the words "Small/Medium sized." I'm pretty sure even you agree that no one would ever consider GOON a "Small/Medium sized" outfit. We have also probably fought most outfits on the server and I personally know which ones I respect and which ones I can expect to get a good fight from. I'm pretty open about this.

I agree in regards to your comment about recognition: our outfit (DWG) is extremely small compared to the other outfits - we don't even have half a platoon yet. Whether we are recognised or not is up to the TR and NC outfits we fight out there; given our size, we're probably not recognised by most. Members of your own outfit already made it clear that DWG is certainly recognised by GOON, WASP have made it clear that we're recognised by them (although there's a little history behind that relationship, to be fair). I don't know about the other outfits, but - like I said - we'll continue playing the way we do, continue being selective about those we wish to be members and continue to see how far we can go while sticking to our core principles.

@Prosecutor: Extremely nice video, very entertaining sprees there. It's great to see a video of someone who knows how and when to use their pistol and knife.