Look Guys I'm a PS2 Weapon Designer!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Citizen H, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Yuki10

NEW NS Weapon for 1000 DBC - all factions will be FORCED to use it as only weapon, money automatically deducted from all accounts. It took 6 month and $500,000 in salaries to develop, test it and QA it.

[IMG]
  2. FateJH

Red shovel head, damn it. You cannabilized a TR ES idea into NS because you couldn't get the NC and the VS options finished in time, didn't you?!
  3. Pelojian

that impies they even tried to make a TR specific version in the first place. don't u know TR is the unwanted child, NC is the sports son and VS is the scientist daughter.

one is not like the others in their father's eyes.
    • Up x 2
  4. Iktinios

I'll try too:

MBT-Ability Tank-Mine-Thrower to backside:

VS- Cassiopia: 3 tankmines get thrown out, which jump at the next enemy vehicle that bypasses... little less damage than C4

NC- Knockdown: Throws 2 tankmines to the back, Auto-Shotgun with 5 shots added, to OHK bypassing infantry. Damage like a normal tankmine.

TR- Revenge: Throws 12 tankmines in a wider angle around the Prowler. Does only 1/4 of the damage of a normal tankmine. Lasts 15 minutes. Afterwards they'll return to the tankpilot and explode there. Oh, and they are shining bright red.
  5. sebastian oscar post

Develop a coffee machine goddamit!
    WE NEED THAT F***ING GOOD STUFF!
    [IMG]
  6. sebastian oscar post

mmmmmmmmmm those look delish :p
  7. Villanuk

New NS secondary for MBT.

Called PPAOP 2000SC 4000 certs

Same stats as the original buts its ok now, as we can all use it.
  8. Citizen H

Some people have sent me private messages telling me they think my design ideas are flawed.

Listen, I use the same methodology as the designers at Daybreak.

VS get weapons that are accurate.
    NC get weapons that are hard hitting.
    TR get weapons that are red.

It's called 'asymmetric balance' you cretins!
    • Up x 2
  9. Pikachu

Red ones shoots fastah!
  10. Haquim

For some reason I have not difficulty at all imagining the SOE/DGB balancing department as occasional meeting of brainboyz
  11. Yuki10

And for the upcoming holidays, in continuation of the toilet flushing theme introduced previously an exclusive weapon will be made available for short time only. This one took only a month and $100,000 to develop as it is derivative of the new "Shovel" weapon.

[IMG]

It kills by suffocating the enemy

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. Hiperion

New ES spítfire turrets
    VS: A spandex covered turret that can aADADAD 0.75 medikit cooldown infinite ammo mechanic and recieve rage tells from being op when they tell you GIT GUD
    NC:A OHK shotgun with underbarrel shotgun turret that also can kill low br nc players from preventing TK
    TR:Lockdown dual turret that deal the half damage of spitfire it has 1 BULLET MORE THAN THE OTHERS turrets and post 0.75 ads threads in forumside

Oh also is red
  13. Kloz

Wouldnt it be neat if the TR mine also puts the Engineer that placed the mine into "Anchor Mode" when the mine is triggered.... immediately immobilizing the engineer and increasing his sidearm's RoF by 15% and CoF by 100%. Also the mine glows red.
  14. Sjogras

Empire Specific Bases (On Capture)

VS: Base begins to hover 50 meters above ground, pre-existing turrets are multiplied by ten (if there are no turrets, add twenty) and all turrets become automated, and a warp gate shield spawns around base.

NC: A giant artillery gauss cannon spawns in the middle of the base with a new electromagnetic shield around it that grabs incoming projectiles and throws them back towards the source. The cannon requires no less than a full ten man crew to operate.

TR: Red explosions ranging from small to huge randomly occur on and around the base, the walls begin to shoot bullets seemingly out of nothing into random directions, and each point begins a count down from ten minutes to zero, and when the count down is over, VS gains control of that point unless NC or TR are present next to the point.

In the case of NC being present, they have to initiate in an ancient ritual that takes 1,000 DBC to unlock and an hour to complete. When TR are next to the point, they gain a 1% attack speed increase and decrease the timer's countdown rate by 1%. In the case of a failed ritual (either from lack of funds or interruption), base control is immediately handed over to the VS. Also the base's color palette is switched over to shades of red.
  15. Tycoh

VS : Reaper Cloak: Vanu Scythes get a defense cert that allows for the scythe to become invisible for a temporary amount of time. The scythe will lose its secondary weapon and the ability to afterburn.

NC : Hammerhead Shield: The Reaver gets a passive frontal shield that absorbs more damage only from the front and diagonal lips that jut a small bit to the sides. The reaver loses its ability to afterburn and receives 25% more damage from all weapon types if hit in the rear of the aircraft.

TR : Jackal boost: The Mosquitoe gets a 500% afterburn speed boost only when the aircraft is pointing directly at the ground, it suffers 90% turning and rolling sensitivity nerf. It will cause the aircraft to self destruct if equipped while attempting reverse maneuvers or hovering. It will also make the mosquito glow bright red with a red trail following behind it.
  16. Rsquattro

Please can you make the black and golden version ? I want to spend DBcash
    Oh by the way i have a new idea for the next NS weapon > the shotgun
    "NS JokeHammer " with 3 shots burst .

P.S.: of course make the black and golden version too.

Thanks
  17. Obscura

New ES med kits!

VS: Increases movement speed when used, and due to vanus advanced intravenous technology, the medical kit heals the user automatically when low health.

NC: Gives a slight damage buff for a short time, but also increases the damage 2x that against friendly targets.

TR: Gives a reload and rate of fire buff when used, but makes the users screen turn "red" for a short time and partially obscures vision.

lol
    • Up x 2
  18. Scr1nRusher

Thats golden........... omg hahaha
  19. Scr1nRusher

Those were good.
  20. Hiperion

NS Golden medic applicator:This new variant attach to your primary gun and when you shoot allies you automatically heal them
    NS Black medic applicator: Obama Care
    Ns Platinum medic appliactor: This new toy can show you how much money you have to waste in some virtual crap when you get started harrased by hungry childrens of africa wanting you to eat your ps2 character account pc your house mom dad dog boyfriend and you