Loocking for german or english VS outfit on ceres

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Naaahhhhh, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Naaahhhhh

Me and my gf loocking for a VS outfit with capeble platoon leaders who use their mic to give (usefull) orders.
    And we are both able to follow orders. My gf is admittedly new to the game but I have played scince Nov 2013 on Miller and reached BR 80 so I can answer her questions if something is vague to her.

Our Characters are both BR 17 and 16 but we just played for a week on ceres.
    I will mainly focus on HA and engie/medic/max if needed. I have already bought the annihilator and certed out the Orion, nanoweave armor 4/5 and 2 resto kids. Furhtermore I have buought the fury for my sundy and thermals for the fury and basilisk.
    My gf will mainly play infiltrator/medic/engie (what will be most needed). She has already the motion spotter and a scout rifle on infltrator and the frist upgrades of nanoweave armor.
    If I reach BR 22 I will buy the halberd for the harasser and on higher lvls the tankbuster+Dalton for lib and saron on the magrider (and than my gf will gun).

Most important for us is that the outfit has platoons up between 6 pm and 10 pm CET/CEST and that the platoon leader talks with the platoon and dont just set waypoints.
    Age of 18+ for members would be nice but is not absolutely necessary.
  2. Tfuhlf22

We would offer a NC Outfit that is happy about every new (active) member
  3. Naaahhhhh

Thank you for your offer but if their is no VS outfit that is capable in organzied team play and the VS pop stays low we will join TR.
  4. Musk

If you're still looking for a VS outfit, check out Purple Reign, they're probably the most organised outfit for VS on Ceres.

Also, bare in mind a lot of outfits put out recruitment threads and such on the PS4Planetside2 subreddit, you should check that out if you're still looking for an outfit.
  5. AxiomInsanity87

Join REIN as musk said above, for TR join TRC.

I'd strongly advise not playing as nc. They're generally terrible and their potential faction figureheads either don't play now or were too busy shooting newbs in corners or some other bs. They have about as much tact as my left nut.