Longtime VS vet moving from connery looking for a home

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nogrim313, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Nogrim313

played since beta over on connery (helios before that) and have recently changed timezones so my old servers prime time doesnt really match up anymore being on days and EST.

thankfully i bought a lot of my weapons over the years so starting over isnt too painful and i get to keep most of my, severely downgraded, toys.

im working on BR20 over here right now but my main is a BR26 ASP on connery.

i play mostly engineer with a big focus on stealthing gateshield sundies (2x cobalts or walkers) and a Cobalt Scout radar ANT.
    ive got all the base building stuff unlocked as well.

i will sign up for your discord, however i will never look at it if i am being 100% honest. ill login follow orders and make sure you have all the ammo and spawns you could ask for. if you are interested drop me a PM or a squad invite if you see me running around.

Emerald seems to not have an equivalent to the Wildcards (which is who i play with currently)
  2. robo

Hi Nogrim, GOTR would be happy to have you. Feel free to join our TS3 during server primetime (usually between 8pm - 10pm) and we'll likely have squads up.

TS address: gotr.us
    PW: sovereignty555

You can also apply using the in-game outfit browser and we'll hook you up.

robocpf1