Logging in...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AtotehZ, Mar 16, 2013.

1. AtotehZ

Lately, when I am clicking "Play" at the log in screen, the game keeps loading with the "Logging in..." button. I have tried waiting for more than 2 minutes without anything happening.

I am a member and these problems only started recently.

My specs are:
    Win7 Ultimate 64bit
    Intel i7-3930K @3400Mhz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690
    Kingston 16GB DDR3 @2400Mhz
    60/60 Mbit fiber wire internet.

Can you tell me what is wrong here? :/
  2. Vovan

Same problem here, except it only does this occasionally. I just have to leave the game and come back later.

Specs:
    win7 Ultimate 64bit
    i5-3550 (no OC)
    GTX 660 (no OC)
    Corsair 8 GB DDR3 @1600
    5 MBit connection, adsl modem
  3. WyIdfyre

I'm having the same problem.

I was able to play fine last night (ignoring performance/FPS issues) and earlier today.
    Just got back to my parents' house from my usual residence and set my computer up and am unable to log in past the character select screen.

I tried various fixes (router restart, connection adapter restart, validate files, clear cache, restart computer, etc...) and none of them worked, minus the validation which replaced a single file to no visible effect.

Looking here though, it doesn't seem like it's just me or something our end.
  4. VanessaShox

Try it again. I have waited 3 minutes and then i logged in and could play. Seems like the Login-Servers are full
  5. LeBigJimbo

Can't log in and the EU website seems to be down. This is really poor....
  6. Delain81

Yep, happened a lot the last few days..maybe GU4 destroyed their system as well :p
  7. LordNicon

Got exactly the same Problem even with shut down Firewall....

I got a complete new Game installation but there is no Application Update Service.exe ....

How can this be? Firewall down no chance to login...
    New Instalation and no AUS.exe
  8. LordNicon

Try to Login for the last 9 Minutes "Server canceled your Login Request" Firewall was shut down to test.

because the AUS.exe is simply not appear in the last 9 Minutes
  9. Fire Works

Cant get into the game either.. had the 3rd timeout now
  10. Danz

Me too. Fine yesterday, but not today and server pop on Ceres is medium. C'mon SOE, sort this out, I don't cough up a premium membership every month not to play. Plus its a day off my 'heroic' boost.
  11. DiveXx

you play on ceres also? i cant log in either , what a bs lol
  12. Danz

Just got straight onto Miller so re-logged back to Ceres and same problem.
  13. Kerjo

I just created an account and I can't log in. The server I'm trying to connect to is Woodman.
  14. saturnuranus

Same problem here trying to get on Cobalt.

Also the availability of the planetside2.eu website is a joke.
  15. DiveXx

i created now a char on miller, hope they fix the problem soon, want to play my char -.-
  16. DiveXx

17. DiveXx

i was able now to log in , im not sure if the problem is fixed i just let it running and after some time it worked, hope its finally fixed
  18. Destrucity

Same problem here. Can't log into Cobalt. Could last night.
  19. LordNicon

was able to do some kills but then it crashes now its the same cant log in again
  20. Aurcius

I am having the same problem with logging in to Ceres... After a while a message came up saying "You have been disconnected from the server".

My specs are:
    Windows 7 Proffessional
    i7 2600K (no oc)
    8GB 1600MHz DDR3
    2x GeForce GTX 670 SLI
    12 MBit connection