[Suggestion] Lockdown MAX needs 'STATE' indicator in HUD

Discussion in 'MAX' started by ent|ty, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ent|ty

Please implement a STATE icon in the HUD while using the TR MAX during Lockdown.
    An indicator or HUD change would be much appreciated.

I am currently running the LOckdown Max through its paces, and frequently 1-2-3-LOCK-FIRE, 1-2-3-UNLOCK-MOVE practice and at times it gets backwards and I am locked down when I think I'm not and vice versa.

I would like a feedback 'state' in the HUD to address this, to help ease use of this feature, thanks.

Perhaps with the addition of a 'lockdown sound' of firing, or effects similar to the ZOE that gives visual and audio feedback as well.
  2. ent|ty

Looks like noone cares, because they don't use Lockdown, I guess.

Now I have noticed that on the bottom right corner of the HUD, there is a [LOCK] hit F and [LOCKED] message. I missed that earlier.

However, I would like more of an indicator, like a HUD color change, maybe a subtle tint that clearly demonstrates this fact, or an icon of a MAX locked/unlocked.

That is, if you don't intend to take this feature away because players don't want to work with it and challenge themselves.

A response would be appreciated, rather than just having a suggestion forum you dont respond to.