LOBIS KOLAR RECRUITING AWESOME PLAYERS! PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RaddyBaddy, Feb 15, 2017.

1. RaddyBaddy

Hey, there are you tired of Outfits being to lay back and hardly do anything but lead themselves in big battles but in the end don't really earn anything from that crazy chaos of dying?

Why not join the Lobis Kolar Outfit where you can finally feel at peace and have fun yet be serious about the situation at times when the dumb TR and Venu tries to stop us NC men and women who too cool for them.

Let me know if you wish to join our outfit on playstation 4, my Own ID is RaddyBaddy and let me know so we can get our outfit bigger and way better lol.

Before you join be sure to be aware that we are stuck with certain powerful classes that I have made and way better than that stick that you're calling a gun, no matter how much kills you got from it, it isn't going to get them faster so throw it away and let me help you get a better rifle that will suit you very well and very smooth as well and bring you a better Gameplay Experience.

And please do not join then change your mind and leave we don't need those types of trolls, and also let me know on playstation 4 messages if you're looking to join, as long as your cooperative and also very helpful in some way and know what you're doing then I don't have to worry about stalking you from afar and wondering when's lunch time because I hate that lol.

Anyways, I hope you do decide to join our outfit I'm sure it will be fun for you and me no matter who you are, Male, Female or furry or a pony that demands to be fed and a belly rub, please don't demend to be fed or have a belly rub lol.