Loadouts

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kyouki, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Kyouki

I was thinking of using my grenade slot for smoke grenades since I just got the Trac 5 S with grenade launcher. This has worked beautifully for me.
    What are your thoughts on this?

I also would like to know how big a difference is soft point ammo vs normal ammo.
  2. Akfourtys

I used soft point ammunition to the end of Beta. It works perfectly in cqc or mid range encounters. More range - more flight time for ur bullet. It is very bad at long range fights. I imagine if u use trac5s like a AMC carbine, marksman one.
    I still beleive that Lynx is better for lights, or should give a try for shotty.
  3. Wolfwood82

Shotty is definately better then the Lynx for LA, if you like ambush tactics. And the Trac-5 S is only better then the Lynx in terms of underbarrel launchers.

I haven't tried shotguns with slug ammo yet, supposedly you can use the weapon like a mid-range sniper rifle with the slugs.
  4. Kyouki

The Trac 5 S is the only carbine with grenade launcher attachment. I can Imagine the look on the heavy's faces today when he sees a light assault and thinks he can beat me in a straight 1v1 fight, then Surprise! Hes dead. XD
  5. Akfourtys

Did SoE fix underbarrels? I still remember grenades not registering on hit and people surviving direct hit. And a tip: dont face HA, flank it or get a higher ground.
  6. Kritical

There is a guy in my outfit that is in love with the flashbangs, he says they are the most useful thing. You just have to aim it right and then you blind enemies for like 6 seconds then rush in and kill them all. But you have to refill them just like frags.