Lithcorp, NC Outfit Leadership channel

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 1, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

Hello all NC outfit leaders!

Some of you know me, and some of you have no clue who I am.

I am leader of the Jesters, a 400+ man NC outfit on Lithcorp.

I am looking to form some sort of clear communications with other outfit leaders on lithcorp so that we can become a little more organized.

I am hoping to invite you to my outfit forums (or I will join your forums) and we can discuss and organize some interesting large-scale operating together. I hope that this will create an Alliance of sorts between us, and we can have a lot more fun- and control a lot more territory together.

I already know a few of you from 3rim, eternal overwatch and TLI and I hope to hear from you all over the next few days.

Mail me, convo in-game, or join our forums at http://jestersnc.com/forum/ (it takes 1 minute) and we can discuss our co-ordination and teamwork in more detail.

Looking forward to hearing from you all

powerpuffters
    The Jesters
  2. thekiller2002us

*bump.

I've managed to contact two other large outfits.

If you are leading an outfit, send me a mail on our forums, on this forum- or post below.
  3. dragondrop

While you are at it, can you ask the DOPA guys what devil posessed them to create an NC surge that puts you guys above 40% population the entire time?
  4. thekiller2002us

no because i don't speak polish- and you chouldn't be complaining. Dopa are eazy kills
    • Up x 1
  5. tastyBerryPunch

If you guys manage to form a cross outfit operation with DOPA, could you please send them to attack the TR?
  6. datfluttershy

Dear BerryPunch - i would rather cut of my right hand then form an Operation with DOPA.
    I think to which Faction we send our package of ownage will depend on the %. But expect to get hit anyway, since TR is most likely going to be in the way towards total domination at some point ^^.

*Edit: We could try and get a "no crown" agreement. Or even start an Outfit war on the lesser used continents, Esamir and Amerish. Just leave out the Zerg and get a fatal threeway going ^^ - (fight already nominated for the "better then Ultimate Empire Showdown" Award)