Lithcorp: Calling out big outfits. Let's fix the population problem.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Kache, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Kache

Hey. I'm from [TRID], and a main member of one of the big organized vanu outfits.

Calling out [GSSF], [JEST], [IVGD], [AOTR], [7ADH]

I'm pretty sure you guys know about our server's little problem. 40% of Indar's population goes to the Crown/TI alloys and get stuck in a 5 hour stalemate. The faction that has the crown loses their amp stations has 90% of their population dicking around on the crown.

2% of the server's population is ghost capping on Esamir. No one is at Amerish. I'm not kidding.

I already started a topic about this on our forums, you can read it to get a general idea of what some of the big outfits already planned: http://ps2trident.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=239

I'm thinking that we have one week of Amerish only, where we force our entire outfit to play there, We will also use the [ORDERS] channel to direct some of the mindless zergs over there.

Are you guys up for this?

EDIT: The decision has been made! It's going to be on Friday to Monday!

Update your outfit messages, guys! Pass it around teamspeak!

You don't have to be in an outfit to join us, just drop into Amerish.

Outfits Joining:
    - [DOPA]
    - [IVGD] Iron Vanguard
    - [AOTR]
    - [7ADH]
    - [GSFF]
    - [JEST] Jesters
    - [TRID] Trident

And more!

- Sethbloom
    • Up x 2
  2. tastyBerryPunch

I tried to reach out to some outfits to set up a smaller 24vs24 event on Amerish, so I'm all up for this. If we could get all of our or at least most of our outfits on Amerish, we could possibly get the rest of the population to move from Indar to Amerish and become the only server with a full Amerish and empty Indar.
  3. Shurrikken

BUMP and

Lets do this!
  4. Furios

The last time I checked our forum [7ADH], this weekend & Monday the outfits will be fighting on amerish only!
  5. Kache

Yeah, we just decided with other outfits on our forums. It's going to be on Friday to Monday!

Update your outfit messages, guys! Pass it around teamspeak!

You don't have to be in an outfit to join us too!

Outfits Joining:
    - [DOPA]
    - [IVGD] Iron Vanguard
    - [AOTR]
    - [7ADH]
    - [GSFF]
    - [JEST] Jesters
    - [TRID] Trident

And more!

Also: We'll be issuing messages in the Order channel to get some of the randoms to Amerish.
  6. JudgeDeath

As the leader of the Trident Outfit, I approve this message !
    [IMG]
    See you all on amerish this weekend !
  7. thekiller2002us

The Jesters are going to be there, so you know **** is going down
  8. Tenold

The Zetta outfit will be there and see you all on the battlefield:D
  9. JackD

Thought about something like this too, i going to tell my Outfit [ATTC] they will proberly participate.

We should start advertising it in the orders channel and yell it all around indar
  10. Cyfar

I look forward to seeing what happens. I'll be where the action is ofc :p

I'm sneaking behind you. Killing your Sunderers ;)
  11. tastyBerryPunch

Already there are good battles on Amerish. Had a great 4vs4 dogfight south of Mekala tech plant and territories are actually showing platoons in them.:)