List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Keyframe

On Matherson:

TR: BWC is pretty much the outfit I have the most fun fighting against, the rest are too easy. TE has some really good players as well but when they run ops they are terrible and predictable.

NC: none. LWTX used to be the only outfit there to give us a challenge and now all their good players joined us on GOKU. I have fought bots that have better skills than some of the NC outfits (hi TAS).

VS: NNG & GOTR
  2. MikeyGeeMan

Waterson.

QPRO.
  3. Kizzim

I love Jenk, we always have fun!
  4. Kizzim

Normally I don't trashtalk on forums but, 3KDC shouldn't be mentioned anywhere without using swearwords and 'moved off the server'. VAST is a pretty decent outfit, DPSO is pure trash, so much trash that I have to debate whether I want to TK or kill the enemy in front of me. The aren't worth the digital air they breathe.
    • Up x 1
  5. Jrv

Killed 8 DPSO in about 15 seconds the other day. Standing on crossroads second level with my extended magazine EM6 as their entire squad zerged across the open roads to the south towards our vehicle bay. Let's just say not a single one made it, and I never even lost my shields. The sad part was that it was ALL DPSO, so it was a representation of their outfit's standard tactics.
  6. MuNrOe

X HT Gold PG MDG (ARA)
    Was not meant to reveal this but this is a group photo of us.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. BH Brigade

I didn't realize KR was a big black man....
  8. MuNrOe

"Well, maybe Mr. HT hacked the game and created a Mohawk class! Maybe, Mr. HT's pretty handy with computers! Had that occurred to you,"
  9. Xeller

Oh god, I can't breathe :D
  10. Fate

Look at all these noobs calling it HT when it's supposed to be Ht.
    • Up x 1
  11. ValorousBob

Liek dis if u cry evrytiem

But realtalk, Miller community is p chill. NC just need to be more social.
  12. Bill Hicks

A pink plush soft dress with matching gucci high heels a yellow bead necklace to top it off. did I do it right?
  13. Pat Cleburne

Thats pretty rich man
  14. Cab00se187

This happens all the time on Helios. Cert farmers have been ruining alerts for quite some time now. By all means take your little troop and go sit in a Biolab for 2 hours but don't expect everyone else to follow suit
  15. RangloSaxon

That's for the dudes in the KNOW. Since no lower cased letters were allowed in the tag we let the HT slide.

Kidriot is B.A. because of his love for the battle bus.
  16. Silverback

Waterson:

NC: TIW and UNIT are always good fights.
    VS: BOG is the only one that really stands out.
  17. RangloSaxon

It is with great excitement that I will state that I have to eat my words about Future Crew being a nonfactor force. They have now upgraded to elite squad of ballers. I can't say how happy I am to finally have an elite crew of badasses that I can mention to keep my dudes focused, rather than going on a 5 minute tangent about what color cats are the most handsome or which Die Hard was the best Die Hard.
  18. Saiph

No man can resist our fabulous-ness for long. (image courtesy of SKYeXile)[IMG]
  19. toxs

Waterson

TR: ODAM I see them everyone. They come in 3 versions.

1 - real easy to kill
    2 - real hard to kill
    3 - too many to kill
    • Up x 1
  20. Gicod

That would be Tuxedo cats and Hans Gruber for the win Rang.

Future Crew has been killing me for years. I give them my vote as its simply common knowledge that the best outfits come from Markov. ;)