List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Conflictt

Connery

TR: I'm biased since my outfit is TRG, and I think we are pretty much one of the best on TR. Me being bias towards my own outfit aside, HFA and Ironfist are damn good allies to have fighting against hordes of smurfs.

VS: Future Crew is the only notable VS outfit I know. They may be smaller than TRG but they always give us a great fight, win or lose.

NC: 666 Devil Dogs. A lot of people dislike them based on them being a so called "zergfit". But some of the best battles I've had in planetside have been against them, we had one yesterday where we fought with little pug interference. It was mostly TRG and 666 fighting over an amp station on esamir for over an hour. Was damn good fun

Gold: They're relatively small but they make up for it in skill.
  2. PhiladelphiaCollins

TRG is full of blowhards who talk too much ****. "oooh we're winning (with 58% of the population)" Could be worse though, at least you have some good people...you could be 56RD.
  3. SolLeks

1. I spell how I want
    2. They are a good outfit and fun to platoon with.
    3. you mad?
  4. SNAFUS

It is becoming apparent your feeling were hurt by some people in this game. But I really don't think you have the time or experience with any of these outfits you are flaming to judge accurately. All of the examples you keep giving are silly childish moments that any normal player would have blown off. But you seem to take every thing so personal as if they really hurt you. And for tactical placement they may have very well been communicating with other outfits and were asked to hold the location, you don't know. As you said before you are just observing. The problem is you start ******** about how they work with out context on the why they are doing things.
  5. Lepalose

So yeah, this guy is clearly trolling. Everyone. Seriously, your highest level is what? BR 8 on TR, BR 5 on VS, and BR 3 on NC? Seems like you are spending more times on the forums then playing. Clearly not worth anyone's time.

Anyway, regarding OP's topic:

NC: GOLD & HT would be the two outfits that we have to step our game for. Wins and loses against these guys are highly dependent on the size of forces (even a couple people in these squad size fights makes a difference) and which force is attacking / defending. PG's AA nests have been very effective as of late and I notice X out there a lot too. Basically, in the smaller-medium sized fights I notice the effectiveness of the ARA alliance.

In terms of larger battles, there are times that 666 does organize well - and their air wing specifically has been improving. Of course, this is not all the time and as with all of us a breakdown in organized play eventually happens.

VS: Future Crew is the VS equivalent to the GOLD & HT outfits. By that I mean for even numbers it is generally the outfit that is on defense at a strong location that will win. Against VS, this is the outfit that I notice most in the small-medium sized battles.

In larger battles I notice the TPLR guys as being the more organized force among the other major VS outfits (BAID, T42, RP). It is difficult to tell with the larger VS groups how it is structured exactly.

TR: I favourable to outfits that try to work together. Obviously that means outfits firstly that are a part of TTA. OP4 has a similar mindset as my outfit and we love working with them. TXR has worked wonderfully with us in joint tactical strikes many times. We have run good joint operations with FIST. HFA & TRG work with us on a command level well, particularly during primetime alerts. Besides these groups, I notice 56RD and sometimes D2A out there doing good work in an organized fashion.
  6. Gables

Lol troll much? Would be interested to hear what your actual character name is and outfit. At least when jrv starts crap he doesn't hide behind a forum name.
  7. Lythca Frost

Thanks for the defense of GOLD everyone,

A few posts back I even tried taking the high road with this guy, however, without knowing his in-game name we'll never even know if he is trolling or has actually had some bad experiences (Lep, I'm guessing he has another NC by another name). Anyway, the overwhelming majority of posts about GOLD have been positive here, especially those coming from some very respected Connery players. I try to keep us on good terms with as many outfits or players as possible, but it's unrealistic to think everyone will like a particular group.

I would say stop responding to this guy because he clearly has a vendetta. However, all these positive responses in our defense have really gotten our guys motivated! So Collins, please continue tearing into us and publicly making a fool of yourself. We've already had 2 members committed to return thanks to the overwhelming support. You are only indirectly making us stronger!

On another note: Huge respect for our allied outfits PG, X, MDG, and HT. I promise we'll start working a little more closely with you all again! We've had low activity for some key individuals and had to turn inward for a while, see you out on the field mates!
  8. RykerStruvian

I am not an officer, but from what I have at least experienced I can say this. The reason why we don't fight with the bulk the NC force is because we expect our NC freedom fighters to be able to take care of themselves and their own battles. We spend the majority of the time in an alert trying to turn a losing fight which could use us or take a location we know we can take relatively quickly.

With that said, if any NC are really dying for some reinforcements, they could always just ask us. Everyone in Auric Eclipse is extremely friendly and very approachable. If anything, I think we -really- want our NC counterparts to talk to us because we really value communication and cooperation. And I mean this...anyone who wants our help, just TALK to us.

And that goes to any outfit...666th, GSGS, whatever. The only thing we really ask is that you be on your A-game and have your **** ready to go when we're ready, that means no dicking around the warpgate, no harasser races, etc.
  9. Lythca Frost

Yea...we totally didn't just have one of these followed by Galaxy Wrestling after an alert! For anyone interested in hanging out with GOLD for some of this 'skilled' after hours play, throw me a tell!

Personally, I would like to see the whole of late-night ARA to take part in this.

Anyway, that's probably enough derailing of the thread for now. Back on topic,

Which outfits do you think take the top spot on your server?
  10. PhiladelphiaCollins

Also known as "I didn't graduate."

That's funny, it's like that thing that I said it, then you said the same thing back. You're so clever.

It is impossible for me to have a different name. Nice work detective.

Because my in-game name is relevant to having an opinion on the matter. What are you, 12?

I guess "taking the high road" means "being as patronizing as possible."
    • Up x 1
  11. Xada

Haven't had a problem with GOLD, 666 gets waaaay too trigger happy. I know most of them mean well and sometimes after a team kill, they'll apologize (favorite being "I'm pretty hammered and everyone looks the same right now, sorry"), but sometimes a few will choose to be just complete ********. I mean it's pretty obvious they went out of their way to be a *******, such as shell a group of people (6 count) while we were putting up a defense, no enemies among us, rocket podding my reaver as I was repairing it, and blowing up my sunderer. I'm not gonna blame an entire outfit for the actions of a few individuals, but still it is frustrating to see it
    perpetrated by individuals belonging to the same group.

I like fighting TRG, MERC, FutureCrew, and PurpleCyan*something*Soldiers, they are fun to go up against. I don't like going up against 56RD(?) mainly because they fight in the most annoying way possible by placing beacons in hard to get/see areas till the point that I just pull out a reaver and lolpod the area in a literal rage.

As for 1sts, joe smells like a foot :p
  12. Gables

Posting in a thread about the best outfits on a server while bashing some of the outfits that were given credit and hiding behind a forum name means that your opinion does in fact not matter.

Given that you play NC and have issues with 666, GSGS, 1sts, WTAC and GOLD means that you're probably in ODIN, SMF, or NP. That or you're an awesome Rambo lone wolfer that gets stomped on by the outfits you hate.
  13. Hitback

The 666 Devil Dogs on Connery are amazering and have great stratergery's for winning the meta-game and the Shadow Squad is amazering two.

RTCN on Connery are WEALLY GOOD TOOOO *squint.
    • Up x 2
  14. PhiladelphiaCollins

Nope, try again.
  15. Luighseach

On Waterson its AUXG... okay I have to promote my own Outift don't I. We have some of the best if not the best tankers on NC and the Server.

We run together and everyone is equal. We play play hard and have fun.

But other than my own I know a few outfits on Waterson but I don't know which one would be considered the BEST.
  16. Hitback

I'm sorry who? Research PCP and consider yourself corrected.
  17. Pella

PCP Where terrible.

While my original post was being sarcastic
  18. Hitback

PCP<3'sU (Sorry Str8, copyrightinfringementftw)
  19. RangloSaxon

I know for a fact we in HT model our tactics off the 666 shadow squad. Nothing influences the meta game like the SHADOW SQUAD.
    • Up x 1
  20. RykerStruvian

Shhh, don't even speak its name. It's a SECRET.

Super secret artist depiction of SHADOW SQUAD

[IMG]