List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. devs

Funny, because this month with the current warpgates (NC in bottom right on Indar), the NC won the alert (myself included in it with PTG outfit). Everyone thinks that Indar is the main continent and the preferred continent to win the "lock" on. So NC took on everyone during peak times and won it. NC did until last night (maybe even still) own the continent. It seems the VANU and KOTV have gone very quiet since the new warpgates.
  2. Klyka

TR and NC like focusing on us cause of the past alert wins we pulled off. That is petty expected and makes sense too.
    Also VS coordination isn't what it used to be.
  3. Zan_Aus

Depends what you mean by good?

Given the lack of complex tactics I would assume 1) Tactical ability in sieges and 2) Individual's skill

On Briggs I get concerned when I fight SOCA on TR or TOG on NC.

In fact the TOG guys are all soooooooooo uniformly good on an individual level I don't know what to think. Sometimes I think they use outfit-wide ESP and aimbots but I've never actually witnessed anything that could be considered truly suspect so I guess they all are actually that good.

SOCA seem to be highly organised, good individuals and don't stop until they have won.
  4. devs

Some VS outfit leaders kept trying to infuriate other factions saying that the Indar lock wouldn't be removed from them (when VS were on top WP), i think the NC just enjoy shutting them up currently ;)
  5. Flag

Really? VS on Miller said the same. We still have the cap. :)
  6. VSMars

Actually ... most of us didn't say that. We prefer for our actions to speak for themselves. :D

Back to topic, and speaking as a lowly VS grunt (and thus not mentioning outfits of my own side) who fights TR for 80% of the time, in no particular order:

NC:
    * [252V] 252nd Spec Ops
    * [WASP] WASP Inc
    * [CONZ] Consortium
    * [JNJ] Jianji
    * [DL] Digital Legion
    * [LSD] Les Scorpions du Desert

Solid all around and make you work hard for your victories - if you even manage to pull them off - no matter if they field half a squad or a full platoon.

Honourable mentions: [FUSH] The Furious Sheep, because I like the name (and they have a few good players too), and [SYND] Syndicate, who can be dangerous not just by numbers alone whenever they manage to organise.

TR:
    * [BRTD] BRTD
    * [BMC] Battle Marines of Chaos
    * [DEIM] Deimos Corp
    * [INI] INI Elite
    * [GOON] Goon Brigade
    * [FU] Freelancers Union
    * [OCB] OCB
    * [OC] outcasters
    * [FDS] Fanteria Dello Spazio
    * [MM] Millenium Marines

Especially the last one would be my outfit of choice if I was playing TR and my Russian wouldn't be so atrocious.

Honourable mention: [PCG] PC Gamer, who can be quite a dangerous force despite winning the "Silliest Outfit Name of Miller" award.
  7. Flag

Hey I'll admit to having done some smack-talk. ^^
    If nothing else, it gets people riled up, increasing the pride-stakes, making the battle more intense. :D
  8. MajorZbug

Miller, people who make you work hard for everything and never give cheap victories :

NC : WASP, CONZ, DL, JNJ
    VS : IVRI, ISK, DWG, MDK

I feel TRAM never gives up easily either but we're not fighting ourselves so can't judge. But based on people who answer backup calls efficiently : GOON, FU, OCB, BMC, among a lot of others.
  9. Pella

Sorry i didn't realize this was a competition.

But i'm also glad your looking into us in such fine detail. And this coming from the same faction TR makes it even more hilarious.

The only hostility we are getting is from TR outfits that are envious of what we have. You could ask any, NC/VS outfit and they will tell you that we put up a hard fight. And fun fights regardless of the population.

It blows my mind. But when you have a well known NC outfit asking for pointers on how to replicate our setup it proves only 1 thing.

You to can hide behind the TRAM banner.

Bon voyage
  10. GroundPounder

Connery:

NC: GOLD & HT always bring a good fight.
    VS: BAID, PCYS and The Templar Order stand out
    TR: FIST (shameless plug, but it always seems we do more with less every time out), HFA and TRG also have a great time with.
  11. Niller

If you got the numbers you can win everything, just take a look at TE.
  12. TintaBux

You missed [Synd] Syndicate, CAD etc, I played with them all and they all equally as good (In your list apart from DL) they all as good as each other when it comes to getting things done, defense etc, 252 work with Synd allot from what I seen.
  13. TintaBux

Funny, on NC side they allways feel VS/TR focus on NC, I guess tr feel VS/NC focus on them also.
  14. ValorousBob

lolwat? Didn't you see the video he posted? They did a ******* MLG GALAXY DROP and dunked on some nerds. Just look at Pella's sig, you can tell he's a ******* boss because of that sick K/D (the most important stat in PS2) and the link to his killer mossy vids. If you fly a mossy and don't watch that **** you're a scrub. And did you see that huge picture of the rugged TR soldier? That's Pella irl. Yeah. DEIM being organized teamplayers is nothing in the face of INI's ~l33t pvp skillz~
    • Up x 2
  15. Flag

Oh bob, thou dosth cracketh me upth.
  16. ARCStormtrooper

Waterson:

PHX and EZC for NC.
  17. RWJP

Massive? Since when?

Currently we run two 24 man platoons at most during Primetime... That's hardly massive by any stretch! IIRC we have a roster of around 300 outfit members. Less than half of those can be considered "active", and of those active members, we rarely see more than 60 at anyone time. Sure, those numbers are bigger than the outfits that pull a single 24 man platoon, but they are far smaller than the numbers in outfits like The Enclave, or DIG on Miller before they cut down their membership hugely.

Anyway, back on to the original topic:

Great outfits on Miller (from the PoV of a Terran BRTD soldier)
    NC:
    252V are a brilliant bunch of guys to play against, I always know it's going to be a good fight when that tag starts popping up.
    WASPs with their terrifyingly good Reaver Pilots and disgusting Liberator runs (BRTD will have their revenge!).

VS:
    Bit more difficult for me to mention specific outfits as I bump into so many of you! DWG and DWHQ are excellent opponents though. ISK seem to be pretty decent to, and DIG are improving all the time.

TR:
    Difficult because I don't fight them! I've always been impressed by INI, DEIM, SoV and a number of others.
  18. Ganelon

We team up with NC? Then why the hell were they capping our bases during today's Indar alert :(
  19. Razeroth

I don't think there is that much of a conspiracy on Esamir and Amerish, the NC just derp to the east/west and end up mostly attacking the VS. However on Indar all the NC outfits that are sitting out of the alert are still there in their dusty home. So things are slightly more even.
  20. Ganelon

NC are derping around in general. I don't think I've seen many coordinated pushes from them.