List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. AdennTM

Well...you are right. *sigh*

And no I don't hate merc because you guys don't have hundreds of members, it's because in a certain old thread similar to this one but for miller outfits everyone was giving there input and they were all happy. You guys went in it though all ******** saying that you were the best because you were the best in ps1. That is why I dislike you guys, the arrogance you showed me in that thread haunts (?) me to this day. When I finally saw you guys ingame you didn't do anything special. So I lost all respect for you guys as an outfit because you acted like ******** and ingame you didn't even do something special.

INI does the same, they speak high but for what I've seen (maybe when I'm on the other side of their gun it's different) they aren't as special as people make them out to be. As I pointed out, they're good, but not THAT good. However different from you guys they actually gain praise from other outfits so that must mean something.

Lastly, most of you ps1 outfits all consider each other the best because you're old "werner bros". That is quite annoying because most of you act like all newer outfits are beneath you.

So again, I apologize for bringing you always into this. As for what I said in general, I merely gave my input on the outfits of the server and I stand by it.
  2. EvilJollyT

Cool. No worries.

Just for the record, we are aware of the Miller outfit thread and also aware of the posts in question. They came from a single member who has been reprimanded. It is not the forum behaviour we expect from our members.
    • Up x 3
  3. ({x})Kyoji

The last 4-5 pages have been more or less random arguments with maybe 3 guild listings. lol
  4. robo

[Necessary mention of PS1 Outfit Wars as a determining factor.]
  5. Fate

I would go with perfect win-loss record as Furious Angels took a defeat. Then again, it was the European server so it didn't really matter.
    • Up x 1
  6. Muerte_LOL

On Mattherson:

Only 3 really stand out for me and give me the most "Oh Shirt" moments VS [GOTR] and [V404] at a distant second...NC [Strumgrenadier] have smacked me down so many times I should have real life bruises...

But then again I usually play independantly and don't have a squad to cover...;)
  7. ValorousBob

Didn't realize Pella was balls deep in trolling until this sentence.
    • Up x 2
  8. Skidrow Bro420

It doesn't matter who the best outfit is if they can't work together with their own faction. Screw the I've got a bigger ****** quarrels and start working together and prove who the better faction is, not the better outfit. We aren't in competition with ourselves.
    • Up x 1
  9. Saintlycow

On Waterson

TR : NUC, C22, some of the other small outfits. Solid guys to fight, always tons of fun.
    NC: UN1T, TIW
    VS: XOO is a really strong outfit, we with them all thew time, SENT (My outfit, generally we play chill, but ops nights are intense). The vanu alliance in general is solid.

On Mattherson

TR: 903, BWC, and E911 are really good groups of players. Fights against them never feel zergy, and it's always a good fight.
    VS: NNG really stands out. Can't say anything bad about these guys.
    NC: Haven't really payed attention to tags much, but my outfit CML, feels like a really good group of players. Everything is really well organized, and we play smart. Fighting with the NCC is also fruitful
  10. Pella

:D
  11. Flag

Here's a statement that will set some heads ablaze in rage:

'There is nothing inherently sacred about being a veteran PS1 outfit.'

Let's see how many people actually crash face first into this one.
    • Up x 3
  12. TintaBux

TR theres a few of them but more zerging stuff.

NC there is so many on Miller, WASP, Syndicate, 252, TD42, Conz, CAD, and a couple of others in there also, all can do deadly and equal amount of work. (Though Syndicate is the most active, it often gets like a big merg of Syndicate guys plus the other outfits working together when the other outfits don't have many online later)

So many good outfits on Miller though overall to pick from, allot of PS1 vets around and good leaders.
  13. Caydn

14. LineTrap

Medium by my definition. The only size number that matters is "outfit squads fielded" on a regular basis. Usually AT will field four outfit squads (one platoon) during ops time. Maybe going as high as eight outfit squads during peak weekend hours.

One or two squads would be a small outfit in my view, and on the extreme opposite end, The Enclave, which routinely has 2.5 to 3 platoons of purely outfit troops during ops time.
    • Up x 1
  15. Flag

I'd say that's quite large.
    Then again, I play on Miller, where there's a LOT of smaller outfits.
  16. Kortan

It hurts, but I agree.
  17. huller

all these miller guys (millerbestserver!) arguing

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. MajorZbug

A bit late but this rubbish deserves an answer.

When 5 different outfits coordinate to resecure a base, then you show up and take all credit for it, it doesn't make you elite.
    When you use a shield diffuser and "cap" an amp station while the vehicle bay is empty because BRTD is keeping every single hostile busy on the walls, it doesn't make you elite.
    When you "win" a fight with ally platoons vs enemy platoons, 50% v 50%, and take all credit for it just because somehow your 12 guys were there, it doesn't make you elite.
    When your advertising claims you offer maturity and all we see from you is a whiny kid trying to exist through videogames, it doesn't make you elite.

This is what I've personally seen from you so I'm just scared to imagine what happens when we're not even looking.

Lastly, we don't even have 48 people in our own lineup.

A quick look at your youtube videos is enough. Saying "we are outnumbered, we are so good", then the map pops up for a second and woops, 45% TR in the hex, there goes your credibility.

The only thing I have trouble to understand is why you play PS2 at all. Other games have a match format that would suit your need for spotlight much better.

Cheers
    • Up x 3
  19. SmartBase

I play on Briggs so not too many quality outfits but I like fighting the OC and 8EAR guys, always keeps me on my toes. I also like flying with TCF8.
  20. variablez

I think BRTD are pretty good, well organised for a massive outfit.