[Suggestion] Light Assault Tool/Ability "Carry a Player"

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Badmagic362, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Badmagic362

There has been several threads about adding a tool/ ability to the Light Assault so I have one to suggest.

The ability to carry another player.

The basic idea is that the Light Assault could lift and carry another player with them. Could be a passive or activated ability. While carrying a player the LA's weapons are unavailable and lift/mobility is penalized. Certing the ability further would reduce the penalties. I think it would open up new and interesting tactics and promote a more team base play style from a very lone wolf class. Carry a sniper to a good position, take a engie over the rocks to take out a sundy, or have a group of LA's carry a squad over base walls.

If you want to get real carried away, have two Light Assaults carry a MAX somewhere or even the ability to carry enemies, pick them up and drop them out of the air.

What do you think?
    • Up x 1
  2. Gundem

Sees female Vanu infil

picks up said vanu infil

flies away

XXX

profit
  3. Iridar51

The image instantly popped in my mind
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Please no.
  4. Badmagic362

So not exactly the serious kind of conversation I thought would be generated. I like idea of flying off with a female character but lets face it, most are just guys playing female characters so it won't be exactly what your looking for.