[Suggestion] Light Assault Revamp Ideas

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Commando235, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Commando235

Disclaimer-i have gotten some ideas from other posts i give credit to all of them for all of their ideas
    Suit Slot (some could possibly be utilities)
    Exoskeleton- prevents fall damage and slightly increases jump height and sprint speed
    Magnetic Boots-lets the user cling to vehicles and walls not completely a 90 degree angle
    Targeting Implant- the user becomes more accurate while using jet packs and slightly while firing from the hips
    Fuel Pods- puts more fuel in the jet packs

Jet Packs
    Standard and Drifter
    ICARUS JET PACKS (from beta)
    Strafing Jet Pack- the name says it all
    Plasma Fueled Pack- recharges faster and has more fuel than normal (VS Only)
    Glider Jet Pack- kinda like drifter and standard combined but with wing like thingys (TR Only)
    (kinda stumped for NC, give ideas)

Utility-
    C4 (still)
    Spawn Beacon
    Grenade Launcher- i have a post in the unscheduled light assault revamp post explaining this idea
    (any other suggestions?)

PLEASE EITHER FIX SOME OF THE CARBINES OR GIVE US ASSAULT RIFLES
    any other ideas are welcome- unless they are stupid
  2. Kyouki

I Feel Our Tool Slot Should Be A Grenade Launcher Instead Of The Utility Slot. A Heavy Does Not Choose Between His Rocket And C4 Or Medkits. I Would Like A Faster Jump Jets And Drifter Jets. I Would Also Like The Return Of The Icarus Jets But That Its Not Gonna Happen.

I Want A New Jet Type Called Dash Jets (Something To That Effect) That Replace Sprinting For A High Speed Dash. They Have Absolutely No Upward Motion And Can Either Work In Short Frequent Bursts Or The Fuel System We Have Now.The Speed Would Be Twice As Fast As The Sprinting Speed With A Running Hip Fire Cone Of Fire. This Is What I Wanted For Drifters To Be When I Read The Gliding Patch But I Was Disappointed.
  3. Commando235

{I Feel Our Tool Slot Should Be A Grenade Launcher Instead Of The Utility Slot. A Heavy Does Not Choose Between His Rocket And C4 }
    I meant Tool slot happy now
  4. Iridar51

Did Not They Made Drifter Jets In Last Update Usable As An Improved Sprint Mode? Not 50%, But Still Faster.

Anyway, What Our Light Assault Class Needs The Most Is The Tool! I Mean Musical Band, The Tool.
    And Lots Of It. Their Songs Should Play Every Time You Use Jet Pack.
    Also, We Need More Tools. We Need To Be Able To Equip Tools In Place Of The Main Weapon And The Sidearm. I Am Thinking, We Need What Infiltrators Have, But Backwards And Cool.
    Also, I Am Too Stupid To Think Of Other Tools, So You Do It.

Oh, And We Need The Ability To Dual Wield Engineers. Or Have Medic In One Hand And Engineer In The Other. Light Assault Would Hold His Tool In Teeth And His Grenade Between Buttocks. Would Not That Be Awesome?
  5. Wolfwood82

I Kind Of Just Want People To Stop Thinking Up Ideas That Work Directly Against The Balance Of The Game. Because Reading A ^*** Ton Of Posts, All With "GREAT SUGGESTION IDEAS THOUGHTS SPAM!" Is Really Starting To Annoy Me. Use Search And Post In One Of Those Think Tank Threads That Are Already Up.

Also Stop Swiping Other People's Ideas And Forming Your Own Thread With Them. A Lot Of Those Ideas Were Posted In A Suggestion Thread Not A Day Before This One.

Great, Now My Shift Key Is Broken. And My Pinky Hurts.
  6. Iridar51

Use Your Nose, Dummy! :D
  7. Ghoest

Im getting weary of all these suggestions over and over that dont really make sense.
  8. MorganM

I have another idea.

Freerunner Jets
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_jump

Basically put your crosshairs on anything... if it's red.. no go.
    If it's green... click a special button... you quickly leap to that point and stick to it for half a second.
    If you are good... you will quickly turn mid-jump... target a new spot... click... now you'll land at your first target and quickly jump to the next target.
    Cert into how many leaps you get in a row.