LF skilled outfit for skilled player

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Goatley, May 7, 2013.

1. Goatley

Looking for a outfit that players at a decent level. I can play any class but focus on LA. Here is some videos I recorded over twitch of some random gameplay. I've been playing mostly solo since release and now looking for something a little bit more organized; but not to the point of being told to do objectives that make no sense and have no real benefits. Hit me up with a PM here or in game. :)

Skip to 5:30 where I actually start fighting

2. Total_Overkill

You say "Skilled Outfit" and "Skilled Player" ... but all i see is TR >.>
  3. Smashembash

I think you need to re roll NC. Would be crazy cloning 15 of you and putting you into a platoon. I think bases would crumble pretty quick. Very nice video 7/10, only because there's no commentary and quality but your rip people up in un-orthodox ways haha. Props for not sitting in zergs

Per the above poster re roll NC or VS atleast :p
  4. Posse

Re-roll VS.
  5. Goatley

Haha yah, thx for props man lol
  6. Goatley

Haha ya man, thx for props. I have 0 video or music editing skills would never happen lol
  7. lipnitz

Hey Goatley,
    check us out @ 1starmored.us
    Im sure you would fit in with us.
  8. ({x})Kyoji

IR is one of the better TR outfits I can think of off the top of my head. NUC has some high requirements if you can meet them, but zoidbergenstin was pretty good when I went against him in Huxley back in the day.