LF Competitive/Hardcore TR Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Sharka, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Sharka

Hello,

I am a returning player, but I have not played since launch. I started a new character on Emerald (TR) this past weekend, therefore I am not yet 100+.

I am looking for a competitive/hardcore outfit that is active in the afternoons eastern time. Preferably one that can fill up a minimum of 1-2 squads. I enjoy strategic/tactical operations; preferably infantry or armor. I love galaxy drop play but I do not enjoy piloting. At the moment I have been playing a lot of medic, but I am willing to be flexible.

Please post some information below about your outfit. Be sure to include your preferred contact method so that I can reach out to you if interested.\

Thanks!
    - Sharka
    SharkaTR - Emerald - Terran Republic
  2. [TMAT] Weemos

Hello Sharka, We are looking for a veteran player just like yourself to mend inside the TMAT outfit, I just assigned a new 120th Rangers officer in charge, but I think you may be more interested in our 121st airborne division which focuses on doing air drops and being one of the first people on the base in front of the other part of the squad(s). We play almost everyday and you will find atleast a few people to play with everyday, we focus on every facet of the game, and we are a growing family. If you're interested message me back or add me as a friend on Discord.
    Discord : Shrew#1219
    https://discord.gg/QtSrBdC
    - Weemos
    Weemos - Emerald - Terran Republic - Terran Mobile Assault Team