LevelCap's best LMG for each faction. Includes VIDEO.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by IntergalacticYoghurt, Feb 15, 2013.

1. MaxDamage

The majority of players are nubs.
    Majority =/= truth.
    That said, you're still wrong, most people disagree on TMG-50. A couple of users simply posted more than once in it's favour.

Buzzcut could have reached rank 100 by now with an AMR-66. Just because you use the same weapon, doesn't make you Buzz.
  2. FnkyTwn

Actually i'm not wrong, i was simply pointing out that you were also posting an opinion.
    So I'm correct, and mine is a statement of fact, because you did post an opinion.

Me = facts
    You = opinion

Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY.
  3. JPJones

Yes, but the EM6 is still a terrible gun.

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list, if you can even call it that since you're the only one on it. -=D
    • Up x 1
  4. BuzzCutPsycho

MaxDamage is correct. I do not think the TMG-50 is the "best" TR LMG because it's "all purpose" - It's anything but.

The TMG-50 will get demolished in CQC by any higher ROF weapon and there are plenty of those. The TMG-50 is an outdoor weapon through and through. It thrives during outdoor combat and suffers indoors hence why I use shotguns for my CQC work.

Do you want a real all around LMG? It isn't the TMG-50 but it's the T32. That weapon will work at close, mid and long range with the correct attachments.

While Lvlcap is correct about the TMG-50 being a good weapon he is incorrect about why it's a good weapon.
    • Up x 2
  5. FnkyTwn

You killed me with the Carv yesterday i think, which reminded me of this thread.. so you're all over the place.
  6. Rhinzual

The T32 is the 1,000 cert unlock, right?
  7. Hamakua

Another reason might be because it came with Alpha squad.
  8. TheBloodEagle

I agree with Buzz on this one; I don't usually do.

9. Bill Hicks

If the TMG-50 is just like the gauss -s then it is best the TR weapon.
  10. KnightCole

GD22S as best NC LMG? Hmm, I dont deny its very good, but its small mag really would keep it out of a "best in class" weapon imo.

I have only played with the NC6 and GD22S, I prefer the NC6 atm due to higher mag cap and dmg. How is the SAW-S?