Let us bind the revive key back to left mouse please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Akeita, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Akeita

Please. I just can't get used to it
  2. Flag

Hue.

Hue hue...

"Evolve or perish!"
    • Up x 2
  3. Akeita

You can always tell a NC, but you can't tell em' much.
    • Up x 2
  4. Movoza

Perish and evolve with nanites!
    It shouldn't be that hard? Practice a lot in VR or stay a medic for an hour and it should do wonders!
    Maybe ask the dev's to be able to bind it to your will. I'm happy with the way it works though. I think it is an improvement, as I don't accidentally heal another soldier instead of reviving.
    • Up x 1
  5. JudgeNu

Funny.
  6. Klypto

Train yourself to be better then.

This is one thing that I don't want dev time wasted on if the player can easily solve it on their own unless it takes virtually no time to complete.
    • Up x 2
  7. Akeita

And it won't harm anything when it become optional for a player to bind their medic gun to heal and revive on left mouse while firing their repair gun with esc. These option should be in the game as soon as it is created, how long does it take ? 5 minutes ? If you seriously think developers is that busy then I honestly don't know how are they having time writing those funny quotes such as "Do you hunger for victory ? Well, we hunger for food..."
  8. Flag

It would seem you missed the point.
    They'd have to divert dev time to change the system so you can bind more than one function to the same key in the same category (such as infantry). The benefit is marginal at best.
  9. VaIhall

It was annoying before when you tried to revive someone and you just started healing everyone around the body. Now I know right click is for points left click is for being nice.
  10. radrussian2

11. GrizzV

If LEFT-HEAL, RIGHT-REVIVE is too much for you, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to speak publicly.

I pray that you are in no way representative of the majority, cause that could spell the end for mankind.