Let the ****storm begin!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by badname02, Dec 12, 2012.

1. badname02

As I know from years of MMO experience; everytime a content patch which includes the buffing\nerfing\balancing of any item and or class in a game is released there will be a giant storm of crap from people who misinterpret, misread or overreact to certain changes.

Since the new patch is on right now (and made me not even able to connect once) I say:

Let the games begin!

TR nerfed into obvlivion due to 40 round rifles being mostly on their side?
    NC buffed into the skies with the GAUSS SAW change?
    Refunds for all the FOTM rollers who quickly bought rocketpods to farm every-single-thing in-game and now fear they won't kill a single thing?
    RAGE at the fact that VS haven't been nerfed at all with the TR OBVIOUSLY now being a redundant faction?

Let it all go in this thread. You can be as misinformed or enraged as you'd like to be; I will not be judgemental.
  2. Pr0ph3tx

I don't like the fact that they reduced the bullet velocity of my LA80! :p
  3. RAS

tr need a nerf across the board simple as that , not a coincidence alot of people say the same thing

nc needed a buff their weps are dreadfull
  4. Achmed20

<faction uselessnes rant>
    <conclusion about developers listening to whiners>
    <overreacting conclusions rederning skill x useless>
    <stating that devs are not intelligent>
    <ragequit anouncement>
  5. Mechanought

MAX weapons don't do enough damage.

One max should be able to take out an entire squad of tanks. I mean come on...it's a MECH! You can't beat that!
  6. maxkeiser

I was upset to see that the magrider didn't get the buff it needs. It's underpowered against other tanks.
  7. Pr0ph3tx

I was upset that they turned my LA80 into a friggin' potato gun!

Why doesn't SOE just take all the whiner's opinions and make a game out of it called barney's cupcake adventure.

Game comes with a letter in the mail telling you how special you are.
  8. badname02

I'm going to fully disagree with you on that one. I've played a ******** of VS and now play a ******** of TR and they're not half as bad as everyone's saying they are.. VS complains TR is OP because they're just a lot stronger than NC are (due to obvious reasons) and NC claim both TR and VS are OP as hell. Then TR complains about VS being op... See the circle? I mainly play infantry and the Heavy's CARV isn't better than the Orion. The LA weapons aren't either. They're just different (better for longer ranges for instance). They've now made the TR weapons less effective at close-medium range effectively. How will this work out? We'll see. I always love balance patches.

On the vehicle department... Well... Our MAGrider is a lot more efficient than the other tanks especially against infantry and other tanks and lets just keep it at that (strafing, speed sprint cert)=p No idea on air superiority though since I hardly ever ever fly...

So now what? The TR have been nerfect on most of their infantry... The VS get free reign?

C'mon people try harder! Let it rain RAGE!
  9. badname02

THIS. But then in actual words =p

You get the point! Vent it here. The majority of players suffer from an extremely obvious ''the grass is greener'' syndrome and even stronger denial; hell they'll even acuse players like me of being in denial even though I play all factions so probably have more overall experience in certain areas (especially standard infantry) than the average casual player who whines his *** off.

I want to hear that stuff right here! :mad:

PS: SOE Please let me login soon, I'd like to get some playtime in =p
  10. Krinje

I think OP plays TR

Btw; pick a faction, don't hop over to the other field, because even if the grass IS greener, you have no idea what color it will be after the next patch in a month.
  11. badname02

You need to learn to understand sarcasm =p I do play TR. But then again I play all factions equally at the moment ;) Usually I play the ''underdog'' faction\race in an mmo (NC) but I loved the VS as well... Then my friend started a TR character. So yeah.
    I basically just gave a few RAGE examples I expect to see a LOT the next few days...
  12. Krinje

touche, all good fun.

You need to work on your jokes.