[Suggestion] Let maxes use minor cloak, just try it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Dec 3, 2017.

1. No0T

Let maxes use minor cloak, just try it.
  2. PlanetBound

Minor cloak kind of doesn't help but it can. Run somewhere else, stand still for 8 seconds and your cloak starts.
  3. FLHuk

Take cloaking away from infiltrators, just try it.
    • Up x 2
  4. LtBomber1

Better:
    Give stalker cloak to MAX, and remove their meele for it! Uncloaking will grant you the old ZOE, cloaking gives you the sprint ability while getting autorepaired. Beeing shot while cloaked activates "ammo recycler" perk, filling up ammo per hit. Meele is changed to EMP field (passive), causing every explosive in 20m Radius to detonate.
    Noot special: Noot can pull those for free for one year, if he logs in on the 30th of febuary!

/s
    • Up x 5
  5. Icehole1999

What are you? The Nerf fairy? Remove the MAX Melee ability?
  6. typnct

Why not? Add the ability to cloack as you are under 75% health with 2% main weapon dmg reduction too!
    Wow this would finally make maxes as powerful as they need to be!
  7. No0T

Maxes need a way to ambush or hide when they hear an aircraft or ground vehicle and they are in the open.... and they are suppose to be the ultimate infantry they should have a little bit of every class like a mini vertical jump jet and an ability to migrate nanites to vehicles to repair them at cost of losing hp and same to heal others giving some of their nanites to heal others. And all sides should have that NC shield for maxes.
  8. Insignus

Hello! You've been issued a Heresy Citation for:

Class A (Promotion of ****tery)
    Sub 14 - N00t

Class A Citations are issued for specific heretical beliefs that are defined as promoting ****tery within the Planetside 2 Community, including, but not limited to, In-Game Actions, Statements of Belief in both Forum and Reddit, in ways that have been deemed injurious under the remit of the Falkyrate.

If you feel you have received this citation in error, please contact the Directorate of Ecumenical Relations & Protocols, at (ERROR: NUMBER OUT OF SERVICE).

Thank You,

Have a Nice Day!

ShadowInsignus, Fylkir, Connery
    • Up x 2
  9. OldMaster80

Why not? What could go wrong?

I say they should also get the new Unstable Ammo attachment.
  10. No0T

You have to kinda change a little it was funny the first time now is a washed up uninteresting copy paste.
  11. DIGGSAN0

Remove No0T from the forum, just try it.
    • Up x 4
  12. breeje

well you can all laugh about this suggestion but now on how minor cloak preforms i would'd mind at all
    give the minor cloak to maxes, then maybe there will be one class that can use this piece of crap
  13. No0T

That would be because I designed it for maxes... and they gave it to everyone instead... But I designed it so it useful only for maxes. (ok I say truth LA can get a really good use of them too)
  14. Killuminati C

No cloak for maxes. Just. No...
    • Up x 1
  15. No0T

Yes cloak for maxes. Just. yes...
  16. breeje

sorry No0T but you designed? please explain
  17. No0T

What i need to explain? I droped the idea of giving maxes minor cloak ability like 5 months before minor cloak or any implant was there...
  18. breeje

a idee is not a design, but he good for you if the devs used your idee or at leest a part of it
  19. Prudentia

oh hell yeah,finally a reason to equip lockdown
    • Up x 1
  20. No0T

You are actually wrong, designs are all ideas and ideas are designs when it comes to it. You see there are people that codes others that make the 3d graphics and the designers... The coders and the 3d graphics people just look at the design and do what it says and the design is in English(some idiot will make a pond of this part)... I am not talking about the way the minor cloak looks that is 3d design.
    • Up x 1