Less map options and mic disconnected?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Syndrome, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Syndrome

Alright so i got 3 problems with PS2 which are really annoying and preventing me from buying membership at the moment. First 1 is weird cause i don't know how the map should be actually but as i see in YouTube videos they all have that "Resources" option which they are able to see where are all the terminals (Vehicles, Planes etc...) which i don't have at all, Second problem is that i noticed in "Filters" option in the map in YouTube videos people have like 11 options i only have 7 why is that? for example i have:
    1) Terrain
    2) Facilities
    3) Facility Connections
    4) Territory Control
    5) Hotspots
    6) Influence Cloud
    7) Grid

And on YouTube i see (Those marked with * are those i don't have):
    1) Terrain
    2) Facilities
    3) Facility Connections
    4) Allies*
    5) Squad/Platoon*
    6) Enemy Activity*
    7) Ally Activity*
    8) Territory Control
    9) Hotspots
    10) Influence Cloud
    11) Grid

But like i said the most important 1 for me is this "Resources" Option which i don't have at all and would really help me to find those terminals when i need them cause in-game they're not so visible even on the mini-map they're so tiny and hard to find or locate unless you know the game well...

Now the third problem i encountered with PS2 is the VOIP. Sometimes (and that is really annoying) PS2 just decide that my mic is disconnected, (I'm talking about razer kraken 7.1 which i can assure you is working 100% in everything except of PS2 ). The problem is that sometimes it works and sometime it doesn't depends on how PS2 feel about it -.-'.......... Can anyone tell me how to fix those problems?
    • Up x 1
  2. Syndrome

Bump
    • Up x 1
  3. user101

OK- if your missing sound then you don't have all the port forward numbers in the router or they have added some as of late.
    Mini-MAP just learn the bases. Turn that Mini-map stuff off. That will crash your PC...! All new people need to just stay with the squad. I run connecting lines only on mini-map.
    • Up x 1
  4. Syndrome

I Seriously didn't understand what you just tried to explain here...
    • Up x 1
  5. user101

• Up x 1
  6. Lord_Mogul

Also there is an issue with the notfuncioning mic which can be resolved by diseable and re-enable voice ingame.
    it is atleast a workaround untill the devs decide to fix the real problem.
    • Up x 1
  7. chevyowner

Are the people in the video you're watching ins a squad or platoon? are you?
    • Up x 1
  8. Syndrome

I don't know look here he has on the right of his map "Resources" and in the top right notice that he has 11 options in filters i only have 7 options. Do you have the same?
    • Up x 1
  9. chevyowner

That video is from Jan/16/2014. A lot has changed since then. It would probably be worth it to find a somewhat recent video, it your going to watch video about the game.
    • Up x 2