[Suggestion] Leave the Planetside 2 by...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kohodo, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Kohodo

i leave planetside because, the last days i seen a big problem on the game those days i see only zergs, is very boring. And a solution will be for example to open 3 continents
  2. sebastian oscar post

huh what? speak english.
  3. Kohodo

To lock 2 continents make a lot of problems with zergs and unbalanced fight
  4. Fredvs

I don´t know why, but lately is true that there are many Zergs . Because they close 2 continents. It would be nice to return to open three continents as before. I miss 12-24 fights ;_; .
    You can actualy find 12-24 fights, but in 1 min the same fights becomes in a 48-96.
  5. RedArmy

3 open conts would lead to one empire controlling each cont
  6. ronjahn

Only in Forumside can you find a "ded game" post within minutes of a "to many zergs" post.
    • Up x 4
  7. KirthGersen

>300-400 players for each faction max in primetime
    >2 continents open
    >1-2 big combined arms combats in a field between the bases per week
    >Zerg means 10 sundies, 5 tanks and one lib now

OP you deserve to be farmed with PPA hour by hour for your whining.
    God I wish they make 3 continents lock possible if whole server pop is under 1K.
    A "massive scale combat" game have turned into 12-24 deathmatch bullsh*t for all the time except a few hours per day.
    • Up x 2
  8. Goldmonk

I'm fine with two continents locked.Gives people on Emerald a chance to escape Indar-side. Three continents just means a roulette of ghost-capping.
  9. Revel

Zergs happen because of stalemates caused by terribly poor base design and lack of covering terrain combined with turrets and vehicles that shoot 50 million miles, so everyone just hunkers down and shoots at each other from hill lines 200m apart with cannons, bolts, and turrets. This is exemplified by the Indar "T"

Bad gameplay, bad design, game can't get better until its fixed.
  10. toast2250

Most of the buildings with cap points are designed for 12 or less people tops.. really weird.
    • Up x 1
  11. RedArmy

wow.... i play 2-3 hrs a day before i get ready to go to work. i used to be able to net 90+kills/day. good days id get 150, bad days id get 60. now im getting anywhere from 40-60 on a good day.... i left the game for 2 months n got sucked back into it back in June of this year. recently the only things that kept me going was what the 3yr AE bundle was gonna be, and now its the upcomming sales for black friday and xmas. as well as the possibility of player studio infantry armor might be available by the end of year and id gladly drop $20 on TR Trenchcoats! i paid $30 for my Black Flames Camo after all...
    http://i.imgur.com/NjkzJmG.jpg
  12. LiveevilMod

I, on the other hand, LOVE the huge battles. 96+ vs 96+. If I log on and only see 12-24s, I go play another game.
  13. Plastikfrosch

the thing is, you can see 50/50 fights with 12-24 on the map. the people see on the minimap that they are losing such a base with a 50/50 population so they start to redepoly there and very soon the defenders will have 48-96 or even more while the attackers stay with 12-24 and then the 48-96 of the former defenders will start to attack the next base which causes a zerg.

the problem is not the 2 continent restriction. the problem is the lattice system. if they could delete the latice lines within the main hours there would be a lot more smaller fights because people would start the attack the non defended areas to distract the defenders from the main fights. this would breake the zergs better than a 3rd continent.
  14. Valok

It is getting boring having to repost this all the time really.. But whatever, ppl just seem completely unable to understand what they are getting into when they download this game.

PlanetSide 2 is a Massively Multiplayer first person shooter that delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail.
    That delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen.
    Massive combat on a scale never before seen
    Massive combat
    Massive Combat

mas•sive (ˈmæs ɪv)

1. consisting of or forming a large mass; bulky and heavy: massive columns.
    2. imposingly large or prominent: a massive forehead.
    3. large in scale, amount, or degree: a massive dose.
    4. great in extent or profundity.
    5. Mineral. having no outward crystal form although sometimes crystalline in internal structure.
    [1375–1425; Middle English massif < Middle French; see mass1, -ive]
    mas′sive•ly, adv.
    mas′sive•ness, n.
    Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
    [IMG]
    Want 12x12? I heard Black Ops 3 can give you that, and there's also Battlefront. You are welcome.
  15. OldMaster80

What about opening the map, checking a fight where you are not zerged, taking a vehicle and going there? Don't tell me you cannot find one single battle where you do not have fair population.
  16. Pikachu

Massivw does not mean overpopulation. No base in this game is designed for 96. 90% of bases are for 24 or less. Higger than 48 should happen in field fights but such things are super rare. The devs were really stupid. Advertise as massive, makes everything suited for small.
  17. Foxirus

Worry not comrades, For I, Foxirus! Your glorius and best translator shall save the day:

OOOOOOOOOOHHH HERROOOOOOO. I play planetside 2 Long long time. Much zerg, very rage, So bored. MOAR continents must be opened, Want 3 yeeeees? Fry Rye Yeeeeees? Love Long long time 5 darrah.

Serious Translation:

I am tired of always playing zergside 2. I would also like to see more continents open so that I can go play on continents that are not suffering with the Zerg Conflict. Some of us actually enjoy small tactical squad battles over the massive zerg all end all fights.
  18. Eternaloptimist

This, plus all the 1-12 fights that seem to dominate Hossin in particular but have become more common on the other continents recently - at least at the times I mostly play (early evenings). Saturday mid morning is one of the few times I find a choice of the best (big) fights that are contested and not just steamrollers. I'm on the EU servers - can't speak for the others.