~~=~Learn to March with Line Infantry Doctrine~=~~

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Zude, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Zude

Join this steam group and you will be notified of the 20 minute exercises covering the basics of drill command and the application of infantry formations.

Learn how to march and you can join the outfit. This outfit teaches leadership. Everyone gets a chance to be a soldier, sergeant, first sergeant, and officer.

I taught cadets how to march for the Airforce Auxiliary, I am confident I can teach anyone how to move together.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/napoleonicdrillinstructors
  2. Zude

Updated syllabus:
    ~~MISSION:
    This is an ACADEMY of march. We educate the players of "Mount & Blade: Napolenoic Wars" about marching drill procedure, leadership, and application of formations. These Principles also apply in "Planetside 2."

~~HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    Anyone can join the group and will be sent information about the short, scheduled lessons. Newcomers who have no experience can join the Training platoon. If you have actual drill experience or if you acquire it in the Training platoon, you can join the Guard platoon.

Course material can be found at:
    http://www.drillpad.net/

~~CHAIN OF COMMAND:
    Presided by Zude, a former USAF Auxiliary first response ground team leader. This academy operates as a regiment with no tag obligations. This is only for the sake of learning how to to be a leader and a follower.

Officers, sergeants, and rankers for G-platoon are cycled every round, so everyone gets a chance. The officer of T-platoon will be cycled randomly and chosen from G-platoon. The T-platoon officer will appoint his own sergeant from T-platoon.

Drill experience is required to become an instructor.

~~RULES IN CLASS:
    --1. Respect everyone and their opinion.
    --2. No talking on microphone, and all typing must be related to the topic.

~~RULES ON THE BATTLEFIELD:
    ~Rankers
    ----1. Obey the chain of command. Zero tolerance.
    ----2. Talking on the microphone must be at a whisper.
    ~Sergeants
    ----1. Obey your officers. Zero tolerance.
    ----2. All orders must be given with a commanding voice. Adjust volume so we dont blow our ears.
    ~Officers
    ----1. Do not disrespect your soldiers. Zero tolerance.
    ----2. Your directives are always given to the sergeant. He drills the platoon.
  3. Zude

Looking for ex military players that can march and drill large formations of players consisting of maxes and engineers.
  4. Zude

5. Zude

I will be organizing marching classes in the VR map. It will be on Saturdays at 3:30 EST. Everyone is welcome.
  6. Zude

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/napoleonicdrillinstructors

Join the group to be notified of exercises that should get you ready for the drill competition that I will be hosting in January. The winner of that competition will receive a $20 Steam or SOE gift card!!!!!!!

All these events take place in the Waterson server, Terran Republic, VR map. If this is not your home server, then simply make a new character. All weapons are accessible in the VR map.
  7. Zude

Nobody won the competition last month.
    The new prize for February is TWO $20 steam cards.
  8. Genserik

Do you have a video so I can see what this all looks like?
  9. Zude

Although we have a lot of members, attendance isn't mandatory. Soon we will have enough for video. I am positive that people will come back for the prizes.
  10. Zude