[Suggestion] Learn from Amerish

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AzureKnight, Feb 20, 2014.

1. AzureKnight

Devs, listen to this feedback you're getting here.

The new Amerish is amazing. Bases feel new, unique, and every battle feels different. Granted, this feeling may wear off after about a month, you still should take notes and apply these to both Indar and Esamir as well as future continents. Caves and enclosed battles in bunker-like bases and vehicle-like warehouses are what are needed on all continents. We don't want the cookie cutter bases, and never have. Biolabs, amp stations, and tech plants understandably should be cookie cutter.

But we want more variety with our fights, we want to actually stand a chance when defending against a zerg or attacking an entrenched zerg. Places to flank and counter that flank, places where you can shoot down from a higher location to make an open space a no mans land, places to sweep up behind that advantage and take out the nest to put up our own.

I don't know how tankers or pilots feel, but it is so very nice not to have to worry about volley after volley of vehicle fire. Defenders actually can leave their bases a bit easier, attackers don't have to worry about the friendly fire. Every bases seems to have a TP so that the spawn room isn't farmed or blocked.

My only problem with the new Amerish is that the lattice encourages the two northern factions to fight south more than each other. a total of 3-5 lattice lines on the entire continent could help break it up a bit more, but that's my opinion.
    • Up x 1