Leadership.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Negator, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Cinnamon

Typical game players are not all that interested in this sort of thing.
  2. Negator

And that's why this thread is here.

(also bossing people around and no traditional skills dont have anything to do with what im talking about)
    • Up x 1
  3. GoEErs

I don't play multiple characters on the same server so playing VS on Briggs will not happen. NC all the way. I myself am looking for more posts from Negator. It's good stuff.
  4. RogueVindicare

You're in luck then, because Negator plays VS on Mattherson.
    • Up x 1
  5. GoEErs

Nice. Very Nice. Thanks a bundle. I think I'll saddle up and head over to Mattherson. Never played VS before but what the hell. It's worth it if his unit has the Command and Control others speak of. Time to test the waters on Mattherson. Thanks again.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kentucky Windage

I was going back through and reading some of my old threads and content I posted and came across this thread by Negator that I had posted some replies in. My forum name then was GoEErs. I do play some on the PC these days but most of my time of late has been spent on the PS4 taking it to the Vanu and NC on Crux. What a fine job you did with this Negator.

Did anyone put this into a formal .doc? I'd love to work this up and post the entirety of all the segments as one large training tool for everyone to enjoy. It's a must read for all aspiring leaders within our community. Thank you again Negator. Please let me know if you have objections. All credit will be attributed to you and you can review everything beforehand.

And to think I forgot I started out on PS2 playing as NC on Briggs.:eek:

I'm not even sure he still plays. Maybe Footjam or Vindicore could message me.
  7. Noooooch

Can I refund my Command Chat certs? Cuz dayum it makes me disable voice sometimes.
  8. Pokebreaker

In my young days of PS2, I learned it was a "waste" of Certs and Sanity to get the Command Channel. So I never did, and from the constant horror stories of others, I am glad I didn't/still haven't.
    • Up x 1