LC2 Lynx versus LC3 Jaguar, which is the cat's meow? (I'M HILARIOUS.)

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Wrel, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Wrel Developer

Terrible puns aside...
    Let me know what you think!
    • Up x 6
  2. hammyhamm

Pretty much how I view the Lynx - it's a far more economical spend to get an SMG (over lynx) as you can drop that on multiple classes. Not sure about your view on foregrip - with the jaguar it does tend to mitigate the side-to-side recoil somewhat, allowing for some fairly ranged kills in a faster period than the TRAC5-S or AMC can manage. I'm an ADS player at heart so I guess I need to switch to the adv laser sight and take advantage of the hipfire bonuses the Jag has instead of using it as something it is not. Jaguar is still my top pick for LA, bar none.

Keep up the good vids man!
    • Up x 1
  3. MasterDemoman

Wrel, you make me want to actually try TR beyond the stock weapons that (I think) are complete garbage... CURSE YOU!

Anyhow great review as always, keep up the good content, and I hope to see you on my next spandex adventure on Waterson
  4. Qasar

I played with the Jag briefly (250~ kills) back on TR/Mattherson. I loved it. It was my first 14 kill streak when I was still trying to figure out wth I was doing.
  5. hammyhamm

Just went back to some hipfire action with the jaguar - confirming that is is a beast with adv. laser sight
  6. CrashB111

Jaguar is pretty much a straight upgrade over the Lynx.

The Lynx having 50 more RPM just doesn't make up for all of its deficits to the Jaguar, the biggest being the cost.