LaunchPad was unable to connect.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by stabbystabby, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Dreqineutopia5

"Game Error G37
    Malfunction:
    We're sorry, there was a problem with the last action, can you please try again later?" - I get this error message. after installing tunnelbar it got past the launcher screen but after clicking "play game" the download freezes and I get this message. anyone else?
  2. derr Milchmann

Thank-you Mr. Madspaz!
  3. MatthewTee

I reinstalled the game on Steam and uninstalled the Beta Client, still receiving the same message when trying to open Planetside 2.

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.(1-0)
  4. Flambe

Same LaunchPad error. Have tried setting as Admin, Validating Steam files, deleting the Launchpad and letting that redownload, using Tunnelbear, have allowed launchpad, planetside2 and awesomium executables through firewall, disabling firewall, DMZing computer on router, yadda yadda.

Have probably tried launching at least 50 times now -_-
  5. AntecHarrison

Im getting this help can anyone help me!!!
    [IMG]
  6. LiLSighKoh

Tunnelbear still doesn't work. Steam problem still occurring :/ can't play.
  7. Kuzma

Same as you and we can drop the whole:

-> "Oceanic people only thing." I'm from NY and I got this error still after reinstalling 3 times now on steam.

-> The "it's Beta users only." I never played in beta, started trying to play yesterday.

-> "Your computer is not compatible" Uh no, I've seen the specs if anything my machine is looking at the game and thinking "Why are you playing this? Let me run loose! I wana use my full potential!!"

From what it seems like in this thread, Sony ****** up their SOE launcher for steam and rather then try and help us fix it on our end... The CS is utterly useless. Time and time again you'll have more of a chance getting good help rolling a D10 and hoping for crit.

Yeah, there's venom in my words but that's due to reading the bull the staff has posted here and what CS continues to tell people.
    • Up x 1
  8. SergeyOvD

I also have this error. Another 8 hours ago I was playing with no problems.
  9. BOBB

yeah same here, same problem

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.
    (1-0)

ive tryed reinstalling, validating files, trying on a diffrent user ect and nothing works. any ideas what is causing it. (and no im not using the beta client.)[/quote] im
  10. BOBB

and they thought they were ready for alpha? what a frakking joke. im alpha squad, and i want my money back. it worked great 3 weeks ago when i first came on. then they fraked up the maxes so its no fun. now i cant even play. refund please. im not paying for one long big huge defect
  11. KoukenNZ

Using Tunnelbear to the US worked for me, cheers for the help guys
    Community > Devs for problem solving as always

:)
  12. The Oldest

Yep, I'm having this "can you try later" problem. Was playing normally a moment ago, then the server had some problem, because everything started to freeze. I had to force a shutdown through task manager, and now I can't play anymore due to this G37 problem followed by bla, bla, bla, can you try later.
    Lame.
  13. SergeyOvD

:( Someone help us?
  14. Takumi

15. SergeyOvD

Premium Boost leaves... When fix this bug?
  16. skillshot

Would I have to reinstall planetside 2 from steam, when they fix it?
  17. SergeyOvD

I Asked to support. They said it is a problem with my ISP.
    And you have to check the address lvspsn-liv-l01.planetside2.com

Time for action :D

Upd: I tried to ping the address lvspsn-liv-l01.planetside2.com
    All packages do not reach. It really problem with my ISP.
  18. Kuzma

Well it's not my isp, but thanks for the idea.

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 77ms, Maximum = 84ms, Average = 81ms
  19. SergeyOvD

I have everything in perfectly. I turned to my ISP. They have done something.
  20. arhaan

similarly, but the same problem