Launchpad NBE-1013 error and PS2 exiting after the first loading screen

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lord Blackadder, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Lord Blackadder

Are there some connectivity problems going on at SOE? I'm getting all kinds of errors, and I'm unable to log in. In the off change it's actually working, I get to the first loading screen - which hangs at 94% - and after about ten seconds, the game will exit with a G29 error. I've tried logging out and in, but the error remains.

[IMG]

The help page of the NBE-1013 error says:

"If you've reached this error message through the LaunchPad, please note that this is a temporary issue related to SOE product maintenance. Please check the forums or news section of your respective game for related notifications. Issues of this nature typically are of limited duration and are resolved once maintenance is completed."

I also had some troubles trying to log into the forums. After a couple of tries I was able to log in:

[IMG]
  2. Lude86

Same here. EU prime time and I cannot play :-/
  3. Moz

Yup same error here for me and a few outfit mates.

Have tried most things.

Deleted "Launcher.cache"
    Disabled all firewall, realtime scanners, virus scanner
    Restarted PC
    Restarted Router

No joy up to now.

Every now and then i go try to log in, I either get the "NBE-1013" before the game launches OR the game will launch get to 94% the CTD opening a net browser window with error code "G29".

Also had random errors logging into the website.

Played this morning with no issues at all, logged off for an hour and 30 mins and cant get back in.

Members have been having problems with their SC and membership rewards, you finally get that sorted (sort of) and now something else is broken..... you really gotta get this together SoE.

EDIT: This seems to be working again... for now.
  4. Lude86

I could finally join, but my premium isn't correct. I merely get +25% instead of +50%
    @all forum trolls: Yeah yeah, I know, tears :p
  5. Stellus

Same. Can't get past the launcher at the moment.
  6. H3rm0d

7. Lord Blackadder

By the way, I'm in the EU (Miller). Is this happening only here, or are US/AU people getting the same thing?
  8. Lord Blackadder

Ok, that seems to have done the trick. I changed to Google DNS, and the first time it got to the 94% load screen, followed by a CTD and G29 error. Then I restarted Steam and tried again, and I'm now in the game.
  9. Stellus

US here - I finally got into the game, but I'm not longer a premium member...
  10. Lord Blackadder

Did you change your DNS, or did the login problem go away by itself?